NIKE Barkley Posite max

*!PICTURES DO NOT DO THESE KICKS JUSTICE!*

CANT WAIT TO BREAK THEM OUT ON A NICE SUNNY SUMMER DAY.
HERE ARE SOME SHIRTS I PICKED UP AS WELL FOR THEM.

8)8)8)
glasses.gif

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
I ordered the eggplant shirt off ebay lol, I saw it and brought it which help push me to get the shoes lol

Awful
mean.gif

Look like GS kicks. What does this colorway have to do with Barkley?
I think they look pretty good, puts me in the mind of silver surfer, with the black upper and blue spray being stars in the galaxy well atleast that's the vibe I get

The silver pair is fire. The first shoe in a long time that I like all the color ways I've seen. Got both so far (mad I didn't realize wish dropped the 76rs early) but definitely got the other two marked down on my list

Last edited:
those who bought off eastbay, anyone orders actually shipped. mine still says shipping label created but my order from FL has shipped.

those who bought off eastbay, anyone orders actually shipped. mine still says shipping label created but my order from FL has shipped.
Mine has a status of waiting for order approval FL site.   It might get shipped tomorrow... no hurry on this end.

Re-sellers are so sickening..SMH I struck out on getting these on release day.. The prices people are asking for now is flat out ridiculous.. What happen to people actually just wanting to buy shoes and ACTUALLY WEAR them... I refuse to pay $300 and up for these, no way.. The Highest I will go for these is $280. Yes, I am very pissed because I actually wanted these shoes since the pics first surfaced.. I actually want to wear them..smh. Congrats to people who bought them and actually plans on wearing them.. Re-sellers all I can do is :smh:

Re-sellers are so sickening..SMH I struck out on getting these on release day.. The prices people are asking for now is flat out ridiculous.. What happen to people actually just wanting to buy shoes and ACTUALLY WEAR them... I refuse to pay $300 and up for these, no way.. The Highest I will go for these is $280. Yes, I am very pissed because I actually wanted these shoes since the pics first surfaced.. I actually want to wear them..smh. Congrats to people who bought them and actually plans on wearing them.. Re-sellers all I can do is :smh:

How I felt about the Royal 1's bruh, still haven't nabbed a pair.

I know how u feel but you got to find other ways to get what u want. I know how u feel, I really wanted the rayguns but I never get Saturdays off, I failed at 4 local store raffles in miami and I even drove to two different hoh stores only to get shot down. So I copped the joker 3's to resell and sold them for $227 on eBay just to help justify the price of $385 that I payed for the rayguns. I know it's wrong but I not only had to at least get something back for the time and gas I spent looking for a pair of rayguns. I'm happy with the shoes but I only did it because I felt I deserved at least one pair of shoes that I really wanted, due to the fact that now a days it's hard to get the shoes we really want.

I know how u feel but you got to find other ways to get what u want. I know how u feel, I really wanted the rayguns but I never get Saturdays off, I failed at 4 local store raffles in miami and I even drove to two different hoh stores only to get shot down. So I copped the joker 3's to resell and sold them for $227 on eBay just to help justify the price of $385 that I payed for the rayguns. I know it's wrong but I not only had to at least get something back for the time and gas I spent looking for a pair of rayguns. I'm happy with the shoes but I only did it because I felt I deserved at least one pair of shoes that I really wanted, due to the fact that now a days it's hard to get the shoes we really want.
I understand what you did.. It's sad that you have to go that route to just buy a shoe you truly want..smh.. Yours is very understandable... As far as people just buying the shoe for the heck of it and re-selling them is what grinds my gears.. I hate you re-sellers..:smh:

I didn't think I would have a hard time getting a pair of the Eggplants, but people literally will scoop up anything to resell.

Never owned a pair of either so I wouldn't know about those and I was speaking specifically about advice given about Foamposites and Barkley Posites. I do own multiple pairs of 3's and 5's, they all fit tts for me. So you funny feet dudes shouldn't really give advice if you know your go a half size up or down every other shoe.

People with a limited experience with sneakers shouldn't make generalized statements. Your statement sounds silly to anyone who has a diverse collection and has been wearing Nike's and Jordan's for years.

And then you're contradicting yourself, because you're telling people what size to wear.

You should be telling people to go to stores and try to try on the sneakers they're interested in, because a lot of kicks like Penny V's, Lebron X's or KD V's are still in stores in some form. Instead you're looking like a high school drop out trying to educate. Educate yourself first before you try to teach others.

I got mines....I understand you guys not wanting to be overcharged by resellers but keep in mind eBay charges about $30 if your shoes sell for $300 not counting your Paypal fee. These ran me $250 at footlocker after tax so it's not much profit in selling for $300.
dont forget that 2.9% paypal fee and Shipping

Grabbed a 10.5 for a friend, then he flaked out
mean.gif

Overall, pretty cool shoe. I can't wear it, it's not my style.
wait....what? If you like it what's the problem? Your PR person think it dosen't fit your image? lol. Now if you said 'probly wont wear much, not really my normal style, wont go with most my clothes' I would get it. but really if you like the shoe what's the problem?

Really loving this shoe, got the penny V 'cloak' cw too (funny ive seen people of ALL ages straight breaking their necks checking out the color shifting btw)...not understanding dudes saying they can only have ONE shoe out of the two b/c theyre similar or same color scheme...LOL if you like the shoe and the color who cares? Hopefully these same people will be passing on the 'black grapes' if/when they release (sorry if its been confirmed to release alreji) 

wait....what? If you like it what's the problem? Your PR person think it dosen't fit your image? lol. Now if you said 'probly wont wear much, not really my normal style, wont go with most my clothes' I would get it. but really if you like the shoe what's the problem?

Really loving this shoe, got the penny V 'cloak' cw too (funny ive seen people of ALL ages straight breaking their necks checking out the color shifting btw)...not understanding dudes saying they can only have ONE shoe out of the two b/c theyre similar or same color scheme...LOL if you like the shoe and the color who cares? Hopefully these same people will be passing on the 'black grapes' if/when they release (sorry if its been confirmed to release alreji) 
Sound like he got your feathers up in a bunch. Did u miss the part where he said he got them for a friend and he Flaked? 

Back
Top Bottom