NIKE Barkley Posite max

I like them.

Looking forward to seeing different colorways on this shoe.

Getting these on release date... LOL @ everybody complaining about the price, that price wouldn't be a factor to them if it was some crazy CW 

I think that's exactly the point. A lot of people like them, but not enough to pay retail.

Thats a hefty price tag
x 2 Really a 235.00 hybrid shoe for a retired NBA athlete who is now a commentator that never won a Championship.....they must have legalized weed in oregon... and didnt tell us...Nike corporate has their own garden at the headquaters... and they light it up and smoke when it come time to set shoe prices....
nthat.gif

I think ill wait for them to hit clearance like 150 range then maybe cop

This is INSANE to me. The clearance price is going to be more than the originals were! I know costs of materials rise but Nike is just price gouging and coasting at this point. I wonder if there is a ceiling that sneakerheads won't spend beyond.

im starting to think. nikes playing mind games and its working. if they set msrp stupid high eventually when the go on sale everyone will think $150+ is a deal.

The quality of the nubuck on these looks TERRIBLE. Good grief.

That alone is reason for me to pass on these. Though the soles are nice, the upper should have more Fomaposite on it.

Of course, the $235 price is a joke too. Because of the abundance of poor quality nubuck, I wouldn't cop on clearance.

honestly.............

i think they are gonna move QUICK

even with this price tag

Not feeling the colorway.

Maybe a white/red colorway or a phoenix suns colorway like ninjahood said.

Someone try photoshopping a few pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom