NIKE Barkley Posite max

these are going to sell like crazy in the city (dc) not worth $235 tho nike ran out of ideas back in 2003 so that's nothin new at all. i'd cop lls

I like them a lot actually but I can't see myself paying over 200 for a shoe

i **** wit em but somethin about the check by the heel seems off but when i imagine them w/o it it seems just as off still really like em tho 85% sure im gonna cop

These are kind of dope, we'll see how it plays out between now and the RD. I've only dropped over $200 on a shoe once, gonna be difficult for nike to pull that from on these

Can't eem front, these are one of the best looking new releases I've seen in a while.
Y'all know whats next right?......PIPPEN POSITES :lol: :smh: :nerd:
2nsoxs0.jpg

:lol: at that expression on Zo's face.

damn these are nice. even with that price tag, cant help but feel that these will still be hard to cop. Maybe once Nike makes an official statement on these, people will see the price and theyll lower just like the Lebron Xs.

They are decent and I would def grab a pair if they were $175-$180. These Nike prices are just getting crazy and people keep buying them regardless :smh:

That Zo gif is spot on too! haha

Nike loves to rape the customers i see, they are nice but were talking about kicks that get sweated on.

"Rape" is being forced to do something you don't want and Nike isn't forcing anybody to pay $235 so whoever deciedes to cop these (I know I am) will be doing so with their own free will.

:rofl: at Pippen-Posite and Zo gif. I'm sure Pip will be all for it if the price is right for him to co-sign on it. :lol:

The price is steep but comparing them to the Rookies it's not a bad deal after all. You get better comfort and better design(this part is imo).

If we all can be patient and let them sit then they can be had on discount like some of the Rookies/Hyperposites. But we all know how Nike will promote this CW and the thirst will be. |I

Last edited:
That sole is dope. That being said, their still way overpriced.

Last edited:
Im not against the hybrid thing. I was a big fan of the rookies until they started releasing some ugly cws such as memphis blues... but indeed, the price is too high and i feel like night is really tryna throw foamposite material on everything. 

Dopeeee cant wait till these price drop cuz im sure they will. Just like the current blue total max's, there still on ebay for $155

Figures Nike would do this, they seem to be able to name any price for the Foamposites these days. I really want, but I'm not paying that price for them.

Dopeeee cant wait till these price drop cuz im sure they will. Just like the current blue total max's, there still on ebay for $155
There nice but $235.00 smh  It sucks because on other shoe websites the hypebeast is already out in full force saying these will be like the galaxy foamposite release lol   I hope they sit and drop to under $200.00 or i wont be coppin.

I HIGHLY doubt there will be a price drop on these, especially considering the response they've been getting from the sneaker community. It's like every sneaker site I go to these shoes are blastered in the hot topic banner. Plus the current blue total max are hideous :x While these just but with the limited tag we all know this shoe is going to get, the glow in the dark sole, and that invisbile cloak style Foamposite I'm pretty postive this colorway will be a sell out just being honest.

Back
Top Bottom