NIKE Barkley Posite max

I just cant get over the freakig specles.if werent forthem yes

Plus i have my pewter posites, i wouldnt be able to wear these much

And imma be getting the gamma xi sooooooo? Im starting to not see a 250 point in these

250 is a lot man

I wanted the gammas, cuz i love silver shoes

But i hate those blue specs.

And i gotta LOVE a shoe for 250

That's EXACTLY how I'm feeling about the gammas and the 72s. Especially because at this point there's no way I'm getting under 300 for Area 72s, I just don't see myself wearing them enough to justify that amount of money.

That's EXACTLY how I'm feeling about the gammas and the 72s. Especially because at this point there's no way I'm getting under 300 for Area 72s, I just don't see myself wearing them enough to justify that amount of money.

I copped a pair of DS Rayguns for $315 shipped off eBay yesterday size 11, so they are out there. Just gotta keep your eyes peeled.

Yep, easily worth the price tag.

They just look so classy and the quality on them is great, no crap like the Suns pair.

Got my pair of Suns in earlier this week and fortunately it didn't have the glue line problem. Although I haven't had a pair of glow in the dark shoes since I was 7, so I didn't realize they'd have that constant slight glow to them.

The Gamma's look beautiful in person, those will be an instant sell-out.
Might have to actually agree on this. Wasn't too impressed with any of the  other 3 colorways since the area 72 and as each new barkleyposite releases...I feel they sit and sit more. But these Gamma blue joints might respark the hype back for these barkley posites, definitely one of the better colorways imo. 

So I'm in Atlanta for the holiday weekend and look at this **** I found in one of the local malls
Wait here's the other pair he said they the hottest shoe out and I can get them 2 for $80 ***** I'll pass and wait til the 1st
I call stores out on stuff like this, "so you were just going to sell me these fake shoes and have me looking like a damn fool huh?"

Last edited:
All those shoes look like their about to collapse lol. Material must be paper thin

So I'm in Atlanta for the holiday weekend and look at this **** I found in one of the local malls View media item 427911

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

Once he took the pic in store they must've been like "damn we thought we had him"

Recieved my Suns from Eastbay and sure enough, glue stains all over the toe area on both. Just sent back, I'm done with this model. Just sticking with 72's.:smokin

Damn!

Those fakes shoes are looking just like the originals!

Now how we suppose to know which is legit? With the 72's it was easy, and I don't thing anyone could make the eggplant's special color.

I knew off the back they weren't legit from the toebox alone but when they were in my hand the outter foam material felt like it was developed by charmin the **** was too soft then of course the price 2 for $80 was just the icing on it!!!

Back
Top Bottom