NIKE Barkley Posite max

Gamma's dropping Saturday for sure? I went to HOH on my lunch break and dude said they were pushed back until the 15th .. I wasn't buying what he was selling, felt like he was trying to hit me with the play action fake because we wear the same size :smh: ... any truth to that rumor or ducktales???

They're listed on Foot Locker's launch locator, and on NDC release calendar for June 1.  Call some other Foot Locker that's getting them and just see if your dude was lying.

went to my local FTL to sign up for a guaranteed pair of Gammas for this Saturday
happy.gif
 these shouldn't be too hard to get imo

I got the Suns, which was the main pair I wanted.  Backtracking on the Area 72 but I'm afraid other than those I can't do many more Chucks.  Too expensive and I was never a huge Chuck fan growing up.  I have a thing for purple so I had to do the Suns.  Good luck to all getting the Gamma's, hopefully an easy cop for all.

I want the Gammas BAD, they're so sick. But I have Pewter Foams so I'm not sure how often I'll get to rock em. Gonna be a game time decision for me.

I want the Gammas BAD, they're so sick. But I have Pewter Foams so I'm not sure how often I'll get to rock em. Gonna be a game time decision for me.

See i love silver shoes

I have pewters

And the speckles and blue throw these off just a little for me

If the specs were gone, instant cop

We just had duncans with silver n ugly blue

Last edited:
^ See I'm the exact opposite; the blue on these is what makes em stand out to me. Still, they're too similar to the Pewters for me to say I'm 100% copping.

Last edited:
^ See I'm the exact opposite; the blue on these is what makes em stand out to me. Still, they're too similar to the Pewters for me to say I'm 100% copping.
the speckle gives it that space like look to it which is why I like the name silver surfer for them, seeing as they have some 76ers that restocked and some suns left this should be an easy cop plus most people in my area probably broke from the restock lol 

Not a big fan of the speckles all over the midsole but the Gammas are nice.

Can't pick up a pair on release date and I doubt they'll be around for me to cop down the road.

Oh well.

alot of people are turned off by the price tag on the Chucks but $250+ does look a little steep imo
grin.gif

Last edited:
Ill wait it out for them to come out with another colorway. Hopefully they come with something good soon bcuz i passed on all of the releases.

i wonder if these Gammas will sit long enough for me to be able to use some bday coupons on them

Back
Top Bottom