NIKE Barkley Posite max

i wonder if these Gammas will sit long enough for me to be able to use some bday coupons on them
More than a week? Highly doubt it
the 76ers and Suns sat where iam at and was able to use my discounts on them, so your saying the Gammas has more hyped than the other 2 cw recently released
grin.gif
....hmmm well see if they sell out in a week or so

The Gammas will probably sell out

The Sixers and Purple ones from this past weekend are sitting here in the DMV

the 76ers and Suns sat where iam at and was able to use my discounts on them, so your saying the Gammas has more hyped than the other 2 cw recently released>D ....hmmm well see if they sell out in a week or so
gammas are certainly more hyped.

meh, JJ isn't a good indicator for the most part. Even if the site crashes they have a possibility to sit on other sites and especially in stores

meh, JJ isn't a good indicator for the most part. Even if the site crashes they have a possibility to sit on other sites and especially in stores

^

But let's make a bet. $5 that the gammas release next week and sell out before these Suns.

Last edited:
Those were AWFUL tho
sick.gif
... I could careless if these sell out or not, just want my one and only pair for retail, then im outta here.
Dem total foams from last October sat an they the same color. Just less blue in these 1s
We talking about the Current Blue / Black ones? The tim duncans? If so what are you talking about? Cause that has nothing to do with these Gammas. I figured you'd bring up the Silver joints which sold out.

Dem total foams from last October sat an they the same color. Just less blue in these 1s
if your talking about the Duncans total foam max, those came out two years ago, sold pretty well where iam at, the current blue came out last year and those are horrible, i still see a few of those on the store shelves as of now
grin.gif

Last edited:
We talking about the Current Blue / Black ones? The tim duncans? If so what are you talking about? Cause that has nothing to do with these Gammas. I figured you'd bring up the Silver joints which sold out.
if your talking about the Duncans total foam max, those came out two years ago, sold pretty well where iam at, the current blue came out last year and those are horrible, i still see a few of those on the store shelves as of now
grin.gif
only brought em up cause i think that blue cw is not that popular. those duncans are still sitting. thought it was the same color blue

Gamma's will DEFINITELY sell out, I've showed the shoe to several people and they freak.

Will be 50+ heads waiting for these.

only brought em up cause i think that blue cw is not that popular. those duncans are still sitting. thought it was the same color blue
Two totally different shoes. One is mainly blue and one is mainly silver. Only thing remotely relatable is the splatter seen on one base and one upper.

These chucks are gonna sell out easily.

Gna b a pass for me.... wish they would drop a simple black cw.... but oh well... might copp the suns and call it quits....

anyone notice that these are not on nike.com release calendar? or am I just blind, no biggie I've already talked to my local FTL so I know they there but that's just weird of nike not to post, strangely they don't have the camo foams up either

Yep, you're blind.
    [h3]Barkley Posite Max[/h3]
    Metallic Silver/Gamma Blue
    Style# 555097-040
    $235

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom