NIKE Barkley Posite max

Those 76ers joints are absolutely copped without question. Absolutely sick shoe, looking forward to that release but my pockets are gonna be hurting from that $250.

actually wanted the area-72 ones for myself and im not a resller at all but someone offered me 480$ and that seems kind of hard to pass up lol 
laugh.gif

should i keep or let em go? 

The fact that you just created this account and emphasized the fact that you weren't a reseller points to you being one.

To answer the question, if you feel that is a fair price then take it. You knew you weren't going to keep them when you purchased them.

Man I want these but with all the auto-bots snagging the kicks in less than seconds I won't be able to get them especially in a size 12 for anything close to retail

Struck out on the Air Force Maxs, I swear if I don't get the Barkleys I'm going to freak out like a little girl when she first got her rag.

I gotta say this shoe is stupid expensive. I want a few colorways but it always feels like there's so much I'd have to pass on to go down this road. 

I hate this slippery slope of pricing insanity. 

actually wanted the area-72 ones for myself and im not a resller at all but someone offered me 480$ and that seems kind of hard to pass up lol 
laugh.gif

should i keep or let em go? 
That's not a lot of money for a shoe you "wanted" IMO. Sounds like you didn't plan on keeping them at all. I say keep 'em unless someone offers you a cool g...

Last edited:
I thought I was not gonna get some good sleep tonight but I have some pairs on lock for tm Thank goodness for my connect! It pays to network lol

No actually I'm talking about the shoe that everyone here thought was hideous when it was first mentioned. But now that Nike has hyped it up and put a limited tag on it, everyone wants it. Sounds like the definition of hypebeasting if you ask me...
Area 72 got people to buy BLAZERS AND VANDALS....BLAZERS AND VANDALS. The hype is real. These are hottest out of the pack no bright colors but not boring looking, if a shoe demands 250 this is only one I can think of.

Pretty much... You stalking me or something? Just want my kicks and I'm on the west coast so i would prefer to get a pair on lock at 9 instead of 5 am

Back
Top Bottom