NIKE Barkley Posite max

You're in absolutely every thread like 30 minutes before releases asking for JJ links, please leave.
laugh.gif

How the **** are people getting through?!

I was trying to load up JJ since like 8:45 and it was down

Lookin like an early morning

Last edited:
how in the world did you guys even find it? I had searched for "barkley" and kept refreshing endlessly since :55 and never came up. that link posted earlier, how did you uncover that?

yeah people had the link. it was definitely weird stuff going on. i went on at 12 on the nose and the site was down. then it came back up and i searched barkley and barkley posite and nothing came up. so i figured they hadn't even dropped yet. then i saw they had olympic 180s so i clicked it for ***** and giggles.... looked at the sizes and clicked back on my browser only to see them sitting on the top row when they weren't there 30 seconds ago. so i got excited and figured they had just put em up and maybe y'all were sleeping so the site was moving fast. i get in and theres only a 10.5, 9 and 8.5... i try to add the 10.5 and nothing happens, i try to add the 9 and nothing happens, i try to add the 8.5 and it goes to my cart... getting ammpeedd i said... i click check out and it crashes... i click refresh and it loads with nothing in my cart. i search barkley posite again to try and put them back in the cart, and they weren't up on the first row anymore. gone. then i pressed back on the browser 3 or 4 times until i got back to the product screen and i hit reload once more and it refreshed with no sizes left.....

IT MADE NO SENSE!!! i hate JJ i never get anything from them.

Back
Top Bottom