NIKE Barkley Posite max

i understand that but this colorway many ppl will associate with the Galaxy theme more so you know how that will go. |I I'm sure there will be a Houston colorway and many more in the works.

Yeah I got you. I honestly would prefer to see a Galaxy Theme again this ASG instead of a Camo Theme :x about Houston's Military :smh:

Last edited:
Why is this foamposite material looks harder and different from any other foam I ever seen.... Its beautiful

PPL were saying the same thing about the Lebron X+ sports pack. Why dont yall just keep it 1hunna that yall arent copping at $235 unless theyre limited? the price doesnt really determine how shoes sell nowadays. the only thing that determines how a shoe sell r hype and limited tag. if these r limited everyone in this thread r gonna jump on just like the Galaxy rookies.IF anyone of you came across a pair of Yeezy 2s for 500 all of you would jump on that deal even tho the yeezy's retail was 245. Retail price means nothing anymore. why do a lot of you keep lying to urselves?

Last edited:
It's not a bad shoe...I wouldn't cop

These will sit...unless and only unless they throw a limited tag on it = Sold out day of release

Can't eem front, these are one of the best looking new releases I've seen in a while.

Y'all know whats next right?......PIPPEN POSITES :lol: :smh: :nerd:

2nsoxs0.jpg

Last edited:
Glow in the Dark Sole=SELL OUT/Limited Release
mean.gif

or another "General Relase" like the galaxy rookies

Last edited:
They are gonna ***** these out in every colorway an they should because......THEY ARE HOT AS HELL!!!!

the lace system and mini swoosh on the side kills it for me

other then that the shoe is nice

Back
Top Bottom