NIKE Barkley Posite max

Do you have the Penny Vs? They make my feet uncomfortable but not overly unbearable. The way the carbon plate is high up on the medial side I have a feeling it will be uncomfortable like the Penny Vs. I'm gonna have to let one of them go if that's the case.
No, no Penny Vs to compare it with. It's funny, on the bottom of my foot I can feel all of the upward jags on the bottom GITD sole pressing into my foot if that makes sense. It's not like a flat walking surface, there's pressure spots 

Do you have the Penny Vs? They make my feet uncomfortable but not overly unbearable. The way the carbon plate is high up on the medial side I have a feeling it will be uncomfortable like the Penny Vs. I'm gonna have to let one of them go if that's the case.
Sounds like your flat footed. The penny Vs are one of the most comfy shoes I have. I hope these barkleys fit the same. 

Walked into Hoh and everyone was there picking up bred gear and shoes. Luckily they had my size and the kd pearls. Dropped $4bills on this rrelease but I love the look of both.

anyone who ordered from footlocker,eastbay,footaction,champs sports...and you were charged for ground shipping, call them and get them to refund it because we were suppose to get free shipping on orders $75+

I just called and got them to apply the promo codes(they'll have it) to all my orders from this morning :pimp:

I just tried and was told they were/are excluded from the promotion. :rolleyes Oh well, I suppose it was worth a shot.

Last edited:
I tried to call & cancel my Eastbay order for a sz. 12. I was too late, they've been packaged & shipped already. Fyi, for all you that ordered off of Eastbay. Your kicks should be enroute. They must really be on it!!
yea man 

they sent me the tracking number too

Woke up late and struck out on ndc this morning.

It had been so long that I couldn't cop online I almost forgot I could go outside and make a couple things happen.

Long story short, ended up copping x3.

question: those of you that tried getting them off NDC this morning, did you guys have trouble initially? all those tweeter links were messed up for some strange reason 

question: those of you that tried getting them off NDC this morning, did you guys have trouble initially? all those tweeter links were messed up for some strange reason 
yup....total freakin failure from the link side!
mean.gif

yup....total freakin failure from the link side!
mean.gif
I think they are trying something new to stop bots but whats the point of stopping bots if its going to affect the regular consumer.

yep, at least for these the link was messed up. I think since they released the breds first, the whole sight crashed. I was able to go back to twitter and re-click the link and get my size. It was definitely harder than the 13s a couple of weeks ago tho. 

I had the same issue w/ the retro13's. Clicked the link about 3 times before it worked. By the time I selected my shoe, it was a wrap. I didn't think it would happen again and it sure as hell did this AM.

I just tried and was told they were/are excluded from the promotion. :rolleyes Oh well, I suppose it was worth a shot.

Thought about calling but always leary about my order getting cancelled or messed up

Time saved thanks

Was on hold for 50 mins last time

yessir link would not load, tried it 7-8 times by the 9th or so paqge loaded showing FSR but sure enough when i click my size i get the all shoes are in ppls cart so i was SOL today at NDC :frown:

yep, at least for these the link was messed up. I think since they released the breds first, the whole sight crashed. I was able to go back to twitter and re-click the link and get my size. It was definitely harder than the 13s a couple of weeks ago tho. 
Yeah this is the first time I got those errors. Usually the links work, but damn today I was like "damn it actually crashed for once, it's over"

Went over to FTL and kept trying till I got through finally which was a first cause I normally strike out with FTL since their server is worse

I think the only other time I got this error was when I tried to cop the Fighter Jet Foams. I'm usually money on NDC too...

Back
Top Bottom