NIKE Barkley Posite max

I copped the ASG, passed on the eggplants my penny cloaks satisfied that urge...

But those greens HULKS will be copped

Oh Yes I Like Green, Passed On The Eggplants These Will Be My Second Barkley's(Maybe Suns YOTS)
)

From that article...

The Nike Barkley Posite Max shoe is available in four remaining colorways that will debut monthly through August 2013. The “Round Mound of Rebound” is proud to see his new shoe available globally.

I wonder if that's insinuating that those 4 are the only colorways left for the shoe this year? I hope that's not the case...

lets see

there 76ers, Platinum, Suns, and Lime

so i think it is the case

I got 76ers preordered but ion see them selling out to fast since they have so much competition elites,8...

when you watch the video, that new green color seems to be an iridescent green/blue color shift.

Yo! No Lie That Is One Epic Nike Video, Charles Has Always Been My Dude

PS: When I Saw Them Clover Greens Pop Up
pimp.gif

tryina look at sneakers to distract from this manhunt **** only to find niketown boston has been **** down all week... bombers in the streets n can't get my kicks -.-

Those green ones are dope! Very tempting. Iv liked this shoe but havnt felt the need to pick up. But this new colorway is about to change my mind. I need to see em in person though

Back
Top Bottom