NIKE Barkley Posite max

Got pair from NDC....Was in my cart and couldn't check out for a bit either.
Had to pay $11 in tax since Eastbay failed me.

NDC was acting up when I was clicking my cart, kept taking me to a page that said not available. I eventually got through and copped both these and the VIIIs :nthat:.

Ndc mobile scared me for a second there. Added to cart but had the spinning wheel for a good 3 minutes but before getting to checkout screen

Added to my cart easily.....was busy trying to secure the Milan's and other kicks......and the site crashed. Site comes back and my pair is gone. Oh well.

Got two pairs in my cart on eastbay. Anyone know how to remove just one? Tried to update cart and it would just give me 1 limit pop up.

Got the last 11, then dreaded Nike tweet with "sold out" came out. Straight luck.
:lol: Thats how I got my Area 72s. I was still in the process of checking out when Nike tweeted that they were sold out. Awesome feeling 8).

Last edited:
Y
Same here. The only bad thing is that the Barkley 76ers are more limited
From the sounds oof things looks like most of these people is here for the viii

I wound up being the only one grabbing these at my mall, in newport news, va

:lol: Thats how I got my Area 72s. I was still in the process of checking out when Nike tweeted that they were sold out. Awesome feeling 8).

Yea man that was wild. But I'm happy I finally got a pair. Wish I would've got the eggs though. These seem hella bright. Guess just white tees with this one.

I was lucky to get my pair at the mall. Most people went for the 8s first as i was like 12th in line and i was the second one to get the barkleys 

I was lucky to get my pair at the mall. Most people went for the 8s first as i was like 12th in line and i was the second one to get the barkleys 

I'm wondering is it because of the obnoxious bright blue why ppl aren't after them? Problem with those 8's are they crack and gonna yellow.

after 40 minutes finally got thru FTL.....four/20 is indeed a high feeling kinda day lol :smile:

Last edited:
I'm wondering is it because of the obnoxious bright blue why ppl aren't after them? Problem with those 8's are they crack and gonna yellow.
i find it funny that ppl say this all the time when "white shoes" comes out.....i say who cares! if you like em buy em!

just say you dont have the money to buy it coz if you were a millionaire you would cop with no excuse....#justsayin

Had a rsvp for niketown chicago. Went and told them to keep them. Every single shoe had color leaking and was messed up. I'm so disappointed.

whenever something drops the same time as a fairly sought after jordan...you just gotta show up somewhat on time, and youll be able to grab them...i was like somewhere in the 25-30 range...and maybe like the 2nd or 3rd to get the barkleys

i find it funny that ppl say this all the time when "white shoes" comes out.....i say who cares! if you like em buy em!
just say you dont have the money to buy it coz if you were a millionaire you would cop with no excuse....#justsayin

True. But since I'm not a millionaire I don't have money to blow. So if its out of the sixers that hopefully won't yellow on the sole "will find out when they arrive and I wear" or the 8's (had the aqua's) which crack and from pics I see this bugs cw yellows. Easy decision for the non millionaire.

I'm getting my first pair of 8s later today as I won a raffle for them. What do you mean cracking? Where do they crack and is it really bad/noticeable?

whenever something drops the same time as a fairly sought after jordan...you just gotta show up somewhat on time, and youll be able to grab them...i was like somewhere in the 25-30 range...and maybe like the 2nd or 3rd to get the barkleys

Were you like 25-30 minutes early or 25-30 in line? I still have to get to the store pretty early because they only had 1 pair for some sizes lol

I'm getting my first pair of 8s later today as I won a raffle for them. What do you mean cracking? Where do they crack and is it really bad/noticeable?

Granted these are the aqua's I have from the '07 production and I did wear the hell out of them, they eventually will start to crack. Maybe the cracking wont be as severe as mine since I didn't know how valuable these were and even balled in them [idiot].
View media item 374668
View media item 374669
View media item 374670

Last edited:
Granted these are the aqua's I have from the '07 production and I did wear the hell out of them, they eventually will start to crack. Maybe the cracking wont be as severe as mine since I didn't know how valuable these were and even balled in them [idiot].
yeah i see now what you mean thanks for the help

Missed my phone call for the raffle on the Barkley's yesterday, and got a pair on NDC this morning after about 10 min.  I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of returns on these when people cant resell them.  The price tag is high enough as is without a reseller trying to add another $100 to them.  Besides that, if Nike will restock Yeezy's, Galaxy Foams, Cork Lebron's, and ASG Barkley's at the same time, they will restock any shoe.  Just wait a month or two, they will be restocked.

Back
Top Bottom