Nike "Bo Jackson" Air Trainer SC Beet

Today we get another colorway of Bo Jackson's classic sneaker, the Air Trainer SC. This pairhas a white and grey upper, with "beet" red accents. These puppies were released today, so you should be able to get them a your localFootlocker.

Full-size pics at Air 23.

nike_air_trainer_sc_white_grey_beet-1med.jpg

nike_air_trainer_sc_white_grey_beet-2med.jpg

nike_air_trainer_sc_white_grey_beet-3med.jpg

nike_air_trainer_sc_white_grey_beet-4med.jpg

nike_air_trainer_sc_white_grey_beet-5med.jpg

nike_air_trainer_sc_white_grey_beet-6med.jpg

nike_air_trainer_sc_white_grey_beet-7med.jpg

Didn't need another topic really

Saw them last week, I like them better than the Raiders, but I'll still wait until they go on sale. Especially since I'm seeing the Auburn's onsale now.

where are you seeing the auburns? and how cheap?

i wont make the same mistake on these beets as I did the auburns although the auburns seemed to have been out there EVERYWHERE. the beets are a bit unknown atthis point.

Right now I'm only seeing $89.99, so I'm sure they will be $70 or $80 soon.

But you can get that cheaper at Finishline. I was able to get a second pair with 20% off for like $84.

Broke my heart that I saw my medicine balls on sale for $69 last week.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

$29.99 at Nike Outlet recently, with more to come at other various outlets up and down the East Coast...

No one wanted to listen to me in August though.
laugh.gif

damn...probably sounds crazy but I never wanted to see the OG colorway reach that type of outlet status...guess I should buy a couple so I'll have em forthe rest of my life

^
The *really* scary thing is...

When these are released again 7-10 years from now, we will be talking about how the quality of this release was so much better.

**'Ye 2009 VMA shoulder shrug**

For those that want these now, Footlocker coupon for $30 off $100 will work on these, bringing you total to no more than $83 after tax outside of NYC...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

$29.99 at Nike Outlet recently, with more to come at other various outlets up and down the East Coast...

No one wanted to listen to me in August though.
laugh.gif

$29? Where?

I'd get like five pair
laugh.gif

it was in AZ and they sold out. I wouldn't expect them to hit for 29.99 at many other places, that spot in AZ always has these crazy prices that no otheroutlet seems to have. they had the raging bull pack for some ridiculous price like $120 for both pairs, the 11s and 12s from the CDP for $50 each, etc.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

it was in AZ and they sold out. I wouldn't expect them to hit for 29.99 at many other places, that spot in AZ always has these crazy prices that no other outlet seems to have. they had the raging bull pack for some ridiculous price like $120 for both pairs, the 11s and 12s from the CDP for $50 each, etc.
az is crazy cheap and is known for heat. i copped everything u have mentioned

Imma w8, cuz I was pissed when I seen ppl buying the Mets Colorway for 30 bucks and I thought I was doin good when I copped them with the 50

Originally Posted by denverairforce

it was in AZ and they sold out. I wouldn't expect them to hit for 29.99 at many other places, that spot in AZ always has these crazy prices that no other outlet seems to have. they had the raging bull pack for some ridiculous price like $120 for both pairs, the 11s and 12s from the CDP for $50 each, etc.
I was able to order a pair for $30 from the Pittsburgh outlet.. I'm assuming they'll hit other ones too in the days/weeks to come...

Will wait to get these for less than $40 definte outlet shoe like the Auburns A grade is C grade.

ILLustRAYt, well damn, I stand corrected. I wouldn't have expected them to hit elsewhere at that price (especially when they're still sitting on retailshelves at full price). was that the price they offered or did you have to price match? either way, good pick up! I don't even want a pair, just beenkeeping an eye out for a friend.

If the quality had been better on the SCs, they would have sold a lot faster and wouldn't be showing up at outlets.

Back
Top Bottom