Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

^^that's what I was thinking... people told not to line-up maybe?  Few dudes in the know show up at the right time and store decides to start selling unclaimed pairs?

Was curious if anyone who wasn't successful had a story to share from NTLV

All I can say was that it was a mess when I was picking up my rsvp Xs, they had everyone in one line rsvpers and fcfs peeps. They did retweet rsvp for the foams and Xs on the unclaimed pairs. I failed on the 2nd rsvp tweet for the unclaimed foams but by looking at the above picture looks like that dude got all the pairs lol. I wonder how many pairs each Niketown recieved.

Last edited:

Just saw this in a FB group, apparently only 3-4 people in a revolving-door line picked up the "unclaimed" pairs at NTLV?

Can anyone confirm?   ONLY 3-4 PEOPLE WERE WAITING, didn't anyone SEE who destroyed all the RSVPs there?
Well that's about $35k... ****. I thought me getting 3 pairs of 10s and 3 pairs of foams was good >.>

Just saw this in a FB group, apparently only 3-4 people in a revolving-door line picked up the "unclaimed" pairs at NTLV?

Can anyone confirm?   ONLY 3-4 PEOPLE WERE WAITING, didn't anyone SEE who destroyed all the RSVPs there?
And this is why i dont understand Nike Destroyers logic....

And thats why I can't wait for this sneaker trend to die off like all the past fads. Beanie babies, baseball cards, etc… It's going to happen eventually

Not to mention that these kicks were designed by sick kids for a cause, but that $700-$800 profit looks too nice to these kids now days

Last edited:
And thats why I can't wait for this sneaker trend to die off like all the past fads. Beanie babies, baseball cards, etc… It's going to happen eventually

Not to mention that these kicks were designed by sick kids for a cause, but that $700-$800 profit looks too nice to these kids now days
sneakers are different than beanie babies or baseball cards because they are largely useless while sneakers are worn everyday. Sneakers might fall off slightly at some point but they'll be here for a while

sneakers are different than beanie babies or baseball cards because they are largely useless while sneakers are worn everyday. Sneakers might fall off slightly at some point but they'll be here for a while
I know its not going to end at the drop of a hat. Im a reasonable guy, but it will fall off, and when it does, I'll still be here buying the shoes I like at retail

For those who didn't get pairs.. Just understand that if you wait the price MAY go down considering that DB and Nike mass produced it. I'm not saying numbers are within GR pairs, but there are more pairs than demanders.  

Ive seen roughly about 9 sellers with about 5 pairs of X and foams. 

NTNY and 21M also sold pairs FCFS and a silent restock. 

And this is why i dont understand Nike Destroyers logic....
laugh.gif
The completely ******ed thing is he went after a Nike store that wasn't difficult to RSVP at and wasn't shady. I'm guessing his next target is Nike Scottsdale.

he must of had gift cards or multiple debit/credit cards. Theres usually a limit on daily purchases no?

Hey guys that's my living room.
All those shoes were paid for in cash. No gift cards. No credit cards. 
They were not unclaimed pairs either.

Last edited:
You rsvpd that many? Dmmmmmmmm. Good job

I didn't do anything. Im not the mastermind who got them. All I'll say is teamwork wins championships. The system that was supposed to be fair. Is obviously a long way from it. But to get shoes like this. Retail is an imaginary number.

Back
Top Bottom