Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

the dunks were made by the air mag people.

only 2 pairs were made, the ones in portland sold for 26K.

Exactly what is wrong with the sneaker game...

My cousin wants them for Christmas, won't be able to get them in November, just asking a question.

If they get too overpriced, won't pay it, just get him another gift.

I'm not the type to pay crazy for shoes that retailed 200 lol.

Last edited:
My cousin wants them for Christmas, won't be able to get them in November, just asking a question.

Gotta be careful of what you say on NT fam lol don't want people flaming you because they don't know what you mean sometimes

Gotta be careful of what you say on NT fam lol don't want people flaming you because they don't know what you mean sometimes

Thanks for the lookout, I've only been on nt for about a couple months and I've seen some of the most sarcastic remarks lol. Well, can't blame em, I guess i just gotta watch what I say.

Exactly what is wrong with the sneaker game...

Somewhere around quadruple retail give or take.  Are you still copping him a pair??

Somewhere around quadruple retail give or take.  Are you still copping him a pair??

Nah. Hopefully I'll just get a trade... If not he likes other kicks... I'll get him something else. Thanks for the info though man.

How should a person go about getting these foams? I heard something about RSVP but only on Twitter for them.

The Foams and Xs are trash :lol:. Best ones are the Frees. I will however try (and fail) to cop the Foams and Xs to trade or resell.

Foamposites haven't been at MSRP of $200 in years.

What the hell does that even mean?

LOL... i hate when people say that too
but damn, what made you specifically chose him to question?
i'm sure you've heard it said before.
perhaps the "dang" he threw in there to accompany the statement also rustled da jimmies?

and to the guy above me... wrong thread? lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom