Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

ENJOY the release date is November 9, exclusively available at Nike retail stores, so stop calling your local House of Hoops, Finishline, and boutiques.

Nike Dunk Sky Hi
Retail Price: $120
Sizes Available: Adult only

Nike Roshe Run
Retail Price: $75 (adult), $60 (youth)
Sizes Available: Adult & Youth

Air Jordan 10 Retro
Retail Price: $170 (adult), $120 (youth)
Sizes: Adult & Youth

Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski
Retail Price: $90 (adult), $55 (youth)

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Jake Dering)
Retail Price: $100 (adult), $82 (youth)

Nike Air Foamposite One
Retail Price: $250
Sizes Available: Adult only

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Bella Stone)
Retail Price: $100 (adult), $82 (youth)

i thought DB Jordans didnt come in GS sizes....?
nerd.gif

Yes db jordan started coming out with gs sizes with the superman 4 then after the db 9s in gs . And now db 10s in gs in stores nov 9 in niketown only.

I said that, people want to say they're hot because they're somewhat limited.

We all know if those things were a gr they would sit forever.

I swear the hype of limited **** always makes dudes love ugly stuff.
No, I would cop that foam if it was a gr. Those are straight fire. 

Foams and free runs are SICK! 10s are alright..to say the least it is different..looks like a halloween theme

Not the best by a long shot.  It's cool they picked a Jordan X for the 10th anniversary but that's about it.

Def gonna put in work for the foams, they are straight fire. The X's don't really do it for me,
way to much going on with them.

A lot of people got the V's RSVPing manually, hopefully the trend will continue with these.

Def gonna put in work for the foams, they are straight fire. The X's don't really do it for me,
way to much going on with them.

A lot of people got the V's RSVPing manually, hopefully the trend will continue with these.
Thats what I'm crossing my fingers for...got the DB V manually as well, don't have a RSVP bot, refuse to pay services regardless of price, jus hopin I can get lucky again...gonna try at both NTNY n 21Mercer to improve my chances... ( like I have any chance )  
eyes.gif

I was just searching eBay to see if people were putting these up for preorder already and this is what I found. Is this foreal in terms of resell or am I the only one who looks at the price and immediately assumes its outlandish and hyped up?

View media item 621940

Back
Top Bottom