Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

me too.they havent even taken my money out the credit card.  Still says pending
I wouldn't be too worried about that, they always take it out your card couple days later not right away. I would probably be more worried about not getting a "We've shipped your order" Email. 

I feel like those who choose overnight might get flagged and your order will be looked into. Just a guess could be 100% wrong.

smokin.gif
Can't wait!
damn you got hit with that monday delivery. my pairs come in Wednesday 

Haha my X's come In On Wednesday aswell. Id hate to have to wait all week for them to come, even though I already have my pair from the store lol.

Last edited:
Posted this in the other section, but figured I might get more answers here...but this has been bugging me. For the 10s, does anyone know what video game is the upper part of the shoe with the glossy camo suppose to be or represent? Nike site just says the camo is inspired for Daniel Pena's love for videos games. Why do I keep thinking its for Call of Duty? 
laugh.gif

I feel like those who choose overnight might get flagged and your order will be looked into. Just a guess could be 100% wrong.

:smokin Can't wait!

Damn fam thats that Cali shipping... Mines probably get hit with that monday delivery pretty sure smh

I hope it gets here by Thurs/Fri I mean it does say 4 business days so that would be by the end of Thurs. Hoping to see that "scheduled for early delivery" pop up.

Just got my shipping information!

Well, for one of my foams at least. Other one is still pending. 

Last edited:
I hope it gets here by Thurs/Fri I mean it does say 4 business days so that would be by the end of Thurs. Hoping to see that "scheduled for early delivery" pop up.
You're forgetting about Thanksgiving :lol:.

My 3 pairs will be here on Wednesday :smokin.

View media item 667496

View media item 667496

Damn fam thats that Cali shipping... Mines probably get hit with that monday delivery pretty sure smh

You're forgetting about Thanksgiving :lol:.

My 3 pairs will be here on Wednesday :smokin.

|I You're right. Totally forgot about it

Just saw this in a FB group, apparently only 3-4 people in a revolving-door line picked up the "unclaimed" pairs at NTLV?

Can anyone confirm?   ONLY 3-4 PEOPLE WERE WAITING, didn't anyone SEE who destroyed all the RSVPs there?

^^that's what I was thinking... people told not to line-up maybe?  Few dudes in the know show up at the right time and store decides to start selling unclaimed pairs?

Was curious if anyone who wasn't successful had a story to share from NTLV

anybody excited about the DB free 5.0s? I have yet to see anybody's pics and would love to see some if someone had them...

Just saw this in a FB group, apparently only 3-4 people in a revolving-door line picked up the "unclaimed" pairs at NTLV?

Can anyone confirm?   ONLY 3-4 PEOPLE WERE WAITING, didn't anyone SEE who destroyed all the RSVPs there?
Can't hate... if there's an opportunity "TAKE IT"  and they did.

Back
Top Bottom