Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
That's not good. That makes me want to get rid of my pair.

I wonder if they're meant to fade.

I’ve been wearing mine pretty much everyday since I got them and I’m having the same issue. I thought it was just dirt or sand before.

this logic isnt sound. im 100% sure it won't restock.

I might be wrong but very few Nike releases have not restocked (I’m not talking collabs) at some point, even if it’s a random sneakers restock or a pairs just showing up at a boutique/store opening etc.

are you the operations manager for Nike lol? Otherwise you can’t say you know 100% it won’t restock

I am not. But at the same time you can't say that these specific colorways WILL restock too, with out any legit info.

Especially when Nike is pushing out new colorways and collabs with this model through this year and next.

Quote me on this if I'm ever wrong.

10C45287-0388-4031-B4FD-2247FE735304.jpeg
Finally got my pair in. Nice shoe but as others have said pretty flimsy

I am not. But at the same time you can't say that these specific colorways WILL restock too, with out any legit info.

Especially when Nike is pushing out new colorways and collabs with this model through this year and next.

Quote me on this if I'm ever wrong.
True that’s why I never said anything like that, can’t say 100% that it will or won’t

Be on the lookout..... already peeling off, idk of it's due to the burrito tongue abrasion or what but this is literally the 2nd time I put them on.

Attachments

• 20180725_151302.jpg
    20180725_151302.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 133
That's not good. That makes me want to get rid of my pair.

I wonder if they're meant to fade.

Traded my pair to utility black 500's was really annoyed how it faded and how it looked. Might wait for nike to change the "felt" material on the toe,

Resale prices on the Sails are getting ridiculous in my size. Gonna have to pass on them.

Back
Top Bottom