Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Really? Have not seen anyone confirm winning from Bait.. smh!

My buddy hit at undefeated, they notified a couple days ago. Bait's raffle ended three days ago & the drop was today so it's definitely over. Always a rarity to see any actual winners there regardless.

My buddy hit at undefeated, they notified a couple days ago. Bait's raffle ended three days ago & the drop was today so it's definitely over. Always a rarity to see any actual winners there regardless.

I always wondered if anyone ever wins anything from BAIT, but I hit on the recent Pharrell there in Denver

I always wondered if anyone ever wins anything from BAIT, but I hit on the recent Pharrell there in Denver

Yeah I have a buddy who hits on Bait Melrose raffles all the time it's odd, he's the only person I've ever seen hit there but he has probly hit like 5 or 6 of their raffles this year alone.

atmos_tokyo_1536895956_1.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1536895956_2.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1536895956_3.jpg

Do you guys think the Undercover React's will go any lower in price? .. I never pay resale but after missing out on these I'm getting desperate..

Do you guys think the Undercover React's will go any lower in price? .. I never pay resale but after missing out on these I'm getting desperate..
I'd wait a little bit. doesn't seem like everywhere has dropped yet and bids are likely at the highest point right now.

Does anyone know if you win an End raffle are you automatically charged or do you have to check out with a link they provide.

I copped a pair of the sail colorway in a half a size too big. I can walk in them but there's just way too much space in the toe box area and with it being see-through, it looks funky lol. I was wondering if any of you guys encountered this problem, or have any suggestions on how to remedy this. I looked into heel cushions so I might try that, but yeah if anybody got an idea that'll be dope. Thanks in advance.

this is the strangest release ever...lol.

For real. Anybody know if SNKRS are gonna get the the other 3 colorways? A lot of raffles only had the Volt and Blue Sole.

Trying to get that Green Mist. I know SNKRS Japan got the Green Mist while SNKRS US got the Brown pair.

Back
Top Bottom