Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Today

07FF47C4-209A-4968-BBE2-22DE38D5C5B5.jpeg

Haha orange pair is the first wack colorway of the 87 yet. Was bound to happen. Knicks/Mets fans gonna love em tho.

ya'll are gonna be so sad in a few months once the mesh gets dirt trapped inside and the 87 sole flattens to a marshmellow

Order on the undercover red/blue/beige pair got cancelled. First the delayed shipment email and switched to a cancelled email yesterday due to inventory. Tweeted Nike and asked if they can hold me down a pair for the future CW instead and they said cannot reserve future releases. I think this is BS. SNS would've done it. Don't see how it's out of the scope to ask. I'm gonna chat with a Nike rep to see what happens.

Order on the undercover red/blue/beige pair got cancelled. First the delayed shipment email and switched to a cancelled email yesterday due to inventory. Tweeted Nike and asked if they can hold me down a pair for the future CW instead and they said cannot reserve future releases. I think this is BS. SNS would've done it. Don't see how it's out of the scope to ask. I'm gonna chat with a Nike rep to see what happens.

Keep asking, it doesn't hurt.

ya'll are gonna be so sad in a few months once the mesh gets dirt trapped inside and the 87 sole flattens to a marshmellow
with the way you beat yours I'm not surprised. anyone else who wears casually should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom