Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
I tried at least 20 times...(both card and paypal...always got the same error you got guys...and then it took me to the page where I could fill in the credit card numbers )

I know it was last week, but they were on their homepage and there was the button "shop now " (don't know if they restocked or if they had some leftover or if it was just a website mistake :D )

Last edited:
Not the biggest fan of 87s but like the 55s. How is sizing for the 87s? Going to guess the 55s fit the same. I see both TTS and .5 up.

Not the biggest fan of 87s but like the 55s. How is sizing for the 87s? Going to guess the 55s fit the same. I see both TTS and .5 up.
I would go tts... cant imagine going up, the material on the 87s just isnt the most comfy, I imagine the 55s feel better

for anyone who bought off SNKRS did your app close out as soon as you paid? lol i had to open it back up to see if i got them so weird

I already like the fit more of the 55s than epic flyknits. The normal tongue is so much better than the one piece. This is coming from someone with a high instep though so. The material does feel a little cheap but there isnt much they could have used other than mesh and flyknit. These should probably retail for $110 considering the material but im sure these will hit below that anyway.

I already like the fit more of the 55s than epic flyknits. The normal tongue is so much better than the one piece. This is coming from someone with a high instep though so. The material does feel a little cheap but there isnt much they could have used other than mesh and flyknit. These should probably retail for $110 considering the material but im sure these will hit below that anyway.

Tts? Any pics?

Got mine today with FNL reward. Needed these ASAP and wasn’t waiting for jack. To me they’re dope af, comfortable and very nice in person. Black/white pair is a super sleeper and I for one am not sleeping. I’ll double up if they sit and go on sale. Would be worth IMO. Ultimately, after much debate, try on’s and reluctance I went TTS. Find it just feels better and looks better on me at TTS. A nice sleek form fitting fit. Half up of course was okay but the way TTS looked on feet confirmed my decision. By the way they are very comfortable. Looking forward to other interesting cws in the future.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 69DED0F0-ABBC-4CB1-8C08-722EFBF923FE.jpeg
    69DED0F0-ABBC-4CB1-8C08-722EFBF923FE.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 12EE5CD1-88E4-4D6A-873C-B1BBCA954D49.jpeg
    12EE5CD1-88E4-4D6A-873C-B1BBCA954D49.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom