Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Any sites dropping these tonight? Not trying to deal with SNKRS L tomorrow morning.

5 Pointz, 43einhalb, Afew, Asphalt Gold, Consortium, Footpatrol, Naked, Noirfonce, Overkill, Solebox, Suppa, YME are all dropping at 3 EST, and probably some other sites too.

Wow what a ****ing joke. 5Pointz crashed, Consortium was sold out in seconds, Hanon didn't have half sizes, LVA didn't have half above a 10, same for Solebox, can't even find them on Wellgosh and FP doing its usual queuing ****e.

Got through on asphalt for Neptunes. It kept giving me errors but I still had my size in my cart. Just checked out now. Hoping I don’t get canceled.

How’s sizing on the 87 ? TTS or half size down don’t have wide feet

Idk, I just went on to see if I could actually get a pair, but didn't go through with purchasing. OBD was no problem at all for my 8.5, but just didn't hit checkout since shipped was like 180. I also had a 7.5 reserved at Naked, bigger sizes no luck. I would rather try tomorrow on SNKRS than pay the premium for shipping from these euro sites.

Last night at midnight, when they dropped, I was able to score two pairs from Hannibal.it (since I live in Italy it was perfect for me)...the solar red and the total orange. Then now I got a charge from the Slam Jam raffle...but still no email :smile:

was able to cop a half size down from my TTS off mr porter in the solars...here is to hoping they fit

Grabbed the neptunes from Porter half a size up. Wanted the oranges but oos. Do these tend to fit on the bigger or smaller side. I have semi wide feet so it should work unless these run insanely big.

I mean, who's buying all these? This thread is pretty quiet, didn't think there was that much hype. I just want any pair of react 87s at this point!

Gonna try for my TTS on SNKRS and prob take an L. My epic reacts are an 11 and fit good with a tiny bit of room so hoping the 10.5 in the element 87s fit

Grabbed the neptunes from Porter half a size up. Wanted the oranges but oos. Do these tend to fit on the bigger or smaller side. I have semi wide feet so it should work unless these run insanely big.

You probably should have gone TTS

Copped on mr porter! Neptunes the best color out of the 3. It kept saying sold out but keep clicking add and it will go through.

Back
Top Bottom