Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Woke up to try to cop from SNKRS app and I didn't know they changed their date lol.... so glad I got these and not having to deal with double Ls on SNKRS...

oh damn, I'm on desktop that's why was able to post all of the links so quick. Hope you got your pair on one of these sites

nice, I copped both also. Going to see which I like more in person. Glad I don't have to worry about snkrs app in 2 weeks

kinda regret not copping on bait since they have free shipping... paid $13 on APB... only needed the volts...

hopefully this half size down recommendation (l like snug aesthetic on see thru/FK/PK type sneakers) is solid...

Will be my first pair, after wanting OG tan, and white black blue pair from second wave of release that kind of looks like the UC pair...

Now i have to go back for the pairs i missed smh

kinda regret not copping on bait since they have free shipping... paid $13 on APB... only needed the volts...

hopefully this half size down recommendation (l like snug aesthetic on see thru/FK/PK type sneakers) is solid...

Will be my first pair, after wanting OG tan, and white black blue pair from second wave of release that kind of looks like the UC pair...

Now i have to go back for the pairs i missed smh

Yeah, definitely size down. Your toes really have to fill out the front of the shoe for it to actually look decent. I’m a 9 TTS, but get 8.5 in react 87’s

I thought the same with .5 down but TTS ended up being more comfortable. I just wear socks that are a little thicker

I really shouldn't. already have OG sails, desert sands, photo blues, and Neptune greens lol
Yeah nvm you good then it wouldn’t be a point in copping lmao.

Glad I went .5 down they fit right and comfy.

Attachments

• 4150DF58-2ECC-4B66-8DA1-78DAE493CEF7.jpeg
    4150DF58-2ECC-4B66-8DA1-78DAE493CEF7.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 44
Any other spots that might have the volt in 11.5? i wasnt paying attention this morning and all the links posted earlier (thank you for who did that) are all out of stock.

Scooped Oreowoods off Ubiq. Should've copped off Mr. Porter this morning but had to go to work. If Notre drops their pairs, I might swoop off there instead and sell my Ubiq pair.

Back
Top Bottom