Nike Employee Wearing Fakes

Today i was at the local outlet mall, which had a nike factory store inside it. so i went inside copped a couple shirts and some 2k9 blazers. while im aboutto check out i see this nike emplyee wearing some fake patent leather 13's.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

he asked me if i collected shoes. i replied yes, and he continues to ask me how many pairs i have. i said i dont know.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

he then tells me that he has 37 pairs because he likes to wear something different for everyday of the month. i shot him the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i didnt say anything about his 13's becuase i dont feel like its my place to judge other people. but c'mon fam he was a nike employee.

it pissed me off that this dude tried bragging to me about his collection of FAKES.

does nike allow their employees to wear fakes while on the job?
eyes.gif

yeah i run into morons like this all the time. one time i was at shiek and this dude trying to brag to me about his six rings collection and said that kobe wasbetter than jordan and that jordan didnt face any competition like kobe

Nike doesn't allow it but most managers don't wouldn't know. At the store I work at only 1 manager could definitely tell. And one other could tellif he really took a look. The rest of the managers wouldn't know the difference without studying the shoe. And even then might not catch it. If youdon't have anybody else to tell any manager that they're fake how are they supposed to know?

It sounds like you bought something, theres a survey at the bottom of your reciept, you could take it and mention it in there. Thats definitely read bymanagement and higher.

i don't see how people make a huge deal about people wearing fakes. but its sorta stupid how he was bragging thinking he had fakes on.
if i bought a pair of shoes and then found out that they were high quality fakes i wouldn't mind

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Should of torched him, then reported him to Nike
laugh.gif
mos def.... i dont understand why people brag on fakes, especially if they know they r fake.

LOL shouldve reported him and ask for a pair of jordans for your collaboration

I would have called out his Fakes NO DOUBT. I almost wanna do it to everyone, but if he was talking to about shoes, I deff would have called him out on it.

Back
Top Bottom