Nike Employee's

okay i'll see you saturday [emoji]9786[/emoji]️ and i wasn't even paying attention when he was talking about that, what was he saying about that?
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Gonna be a long day but should be fun & i think he said sometime this week we should get a email about setting up next weeks schedule. & that we could work up to 40 hrs. Said the process was long enough so now that we there we jumping straight into it.

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Gonna be a long day but should be fun & i think he said sometime this week we should get a email about setting up next weeks schedule. & that we could work up to 40 hrs. Said the process was long enough so now that we there we jumping straight into it.
oh ok finally [emoji]128553[/emoji] lol thanks

[emoji]128514[/emoji]son said you know its a carribean type vibe going around right now & just started going off lmao & exactlyy ! when i heard the one group that stole from stomp the yard i was fed lol
facts LMFAOOO and the name is Shariff guys but you can call me Sonnie [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

My names Tyheem but Ty is just fine lol , I remember Louis saying he was sending the email for us to schedule our next set of training today. Did anyone get it yet?

I just talked to Louis and he said he is waiting for the approval so we can start setting those days up. He apologizes for the delay but it's no worry but we tryna get them hours in!

No lie the my story part really had me feeling like wow, like I know some of ya on a deeper level now. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'll catch y'all in the morning , 8:04 sharp! [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom