Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release "Light Bronze" via: Sneakernews.com

Shocked they released the all blacks first, they probably should have done the blue or bronze.

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Saw the all black retro today in store. These will be around for a while...

- how's the quality compared to the OGs?
i also saw the all black today too, they look really good, i own the black/blue joints and i must say that the retros are close to perfect.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea i'm just sitting and waiting for a price dip. They look good in person though.

sick.gif

Thats the face i made when i seen in person

i don't like fp2's but i'm a true sucker for all black colorways. like the fp1's and foams, they'll seem like they aren't selling themone day just be gone.

what is a good price to pay for these? is $110 a great price?

do they fit true to size or should consider going a 1/2 size bigger.

thanks.

Blk/blk is nice looking in person and felt pretty good on my feet. No way I'm paying $180 + tax for these. I might pick them up on a steep discount...

180 is ridiculous. definitely copping on next discount though. smh at nike for marking up shoes like this.

I will prolly never cop these unless they are on sale for 30 dollars..these are not worth it..

saw these in person over the weekend and i must say these look really good. quality is looking great, shoe/foam feels real sturdy. very true to the og imo,except there is no "garnett." but honestly speaking they def. ain't worth no $180 at this point. will def. cop down the road n discount.

Back
Top Bottom