Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release "Light Bronze" via: Sneakernews.com

had them in my hands today and was thirst to cop but aint worth 180. i just sit and wait around till i can pick up for under a buck

just wondering and not trying to put anyone on the spot but how long do you expect/guess it'll take for prices to drop?

2-3 months? or longer?

oh btw i tried these on at ftl and the forefoot zoom especially feels niceeee. not 100% on how the sizing is. felt somewhat tight in my true size though.

Only interested in the white/blue colorway in the IIs. I like the FP1s better~ Its just soooo ordinary!

Copped all blacks for150 yesterday.... Buddy told me 180... I pulled out straight cash and he ran to the back... Told him pull out the coppers and said theycoming in next week....

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait for better colorways..

heard a HOH shoe is in da making..

if true ill take 2 maybe 3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Can we get an official list of colorways and release dates? Please. 

all we know thats confirmed are the all black and black and zine (silver)

everyone also knows that most foams/flights never have a release date.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Can we get an official list of colorways and release dates? Please. 

all we know thats confirmed are the all black and black and zine (silver)

everyone also knows that most foams/flights never have a release date.
Earlier in this thread, someone posted that there are 5 confirmed colorways. 

how does the FP2 fit compared to the flightposites? i have the eggplant ones but went down half a size from my true since my true size felt too big. same fit?? never owned a pair of the FP2 and may want some later down the line. i havent seen them in stores yet to try them on.

thanks in advance

they look way better in person i dont know about 180 for these though, with tax they pushing 200, they still look fresh at the end of the day...

The Zinc/Bronze C/W is suppose to relase 2 weeks after the Coppers drop and 3 weeks before the Eggplants, but now JB moved their 2's to 2/27 not sure if they'll push through?
Chances are we might see diff. C/W by summer... probably May to late August 
Somebody told me that JB is moving some of their release dates to give way for these FP2.. Nike Might release 3 to 5 C/W depends

i got them on the discount too, didn't have the OG's but I had to go up a half size like I did for all the FLightposite 1's. My man is a manager at a Footlocker and said I was the first perosn to by them on Thursday. They'll be on sale in a little while.

Back
Top Bottom