Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release "Light Bronze" via: Sneakernews.com

Need these.

Not for 180 though.

In 2 months they'll be half that.
pimp.gif

i still have my og's in black and blue , these bad boy without a doubt will be joining them in my collection.

Holla at me late spring/early summer then the bronze will be mine. They gone hibernate on the shelves.

I almost want to call Great Mall and tell them "When you guys get the Flightposite 2s the week after they come out, hold me a pair. I'll even give you the $50 upfront!"

That said, feeling the Zincs (again), but hoping for a FPIII re-release.

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Fresh Like Will wrote:

Jordman23 wrote:

I can only hope for these.
2r3xx02.jpg
pimp.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/210441

I think the Navy FP2's are supposed to drop this year. I want the Orion Blue's with a PASSION.

040392_1_p.jpg

this is the only colorway i need
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i remember when the Orions were sitting on shelves because they were horrible and were on sale for 69.99 and no one still bought them.

If only we can go back in time.....the Orions will kill in the summer!

dude at my bodega had the black and silvers on, he said he got them on 3rd ave in the bx, im not sure which store but im thinking about picking them up to add to the silver foam collection

Copped for $140 2 weeks ago i ain't even know there was a thread on these ninjahood probably know about that spot in co-op. My pops still has the OG orion blue joints but dude is a size 14
sick.gif

Im going to pick up a pair this weekend. I need a treat. By summertime I'll be playing Bball in them.

Back
Top Bottom