Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release "Light Bronze" via: Sneakernews.com

I saw them in person today.  The Zinc color is really nice.  I think I'll get them next week. 

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that bronzetone reallly threw me off.. i was really lookin foward to these because i thought they was gonna look white/black like the pic on page one

These are lovely in person...
04e35303eb108d9cd431538394dfe98dbc59f0e.jpg

yo ra did you pick those up... if you didnt you should. i love my pair.
they are lint magnets though. but it is easy to fix that problem.

^ Nah man, passed on them for now. What are the chances the orion blue joints will suddenly appear out of nowhere on the shelves at HoH? I can only hope.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i only want da navy and black color..when those drop i'll cop.

Word.  Those, the OBF/wht/orion blue fade, and the blk/blk and I'm done.  Classic shoe, good memories.  KG is a clown for leavin' Nike.

I will pay full retail price for these and maybe even show to the store early if they release these. I wanted this color so bad when I was in high school and it was a "limited" shoe and had no way in getting em. Ive only seen one person to ever wear em on the basketball court and I had a neck brace for a week.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

04e35303eb108d9cd431538394dfe98dbc59f0e.jpg

Seen these with sale tags on them already.
I'ma wait for them to dip under $100...then I'll swoop in.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Seen these with sale tags on them already.
I'ma wait for them to dip under $100...then I'll swoop in.

Yep.  You can get the blk pair in your hood for $120.00 +%@ as of now. 

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I will pay full retail price for these and maybe even show to the store early if they release these. I wanted this color so bad when I was in high school and it was a "limited" shoe and had no way in getting em. Ive only seen one person to ever wear em on the basketball court and I had a neck brace for a week.

QFT. Nike PLEASE release these
nerd.gif

Navys are the only good colorway retroing and I still have wearable OGs...

Back
Top Bottom