Nike Flightposite One x Nike Goadome = Nike I-95 Posite Max Boot :X

These are hideous...

Via... http://theshoegame.com/ar...site-max-first-look.html

nike-flightposite-boot-hybrid.jpg

The Nike Air Foamposite lineup including the Flightposite is synonymous to the east coast as peanut butter is to jelly. To pay homage to the east coast’s love for Foams, Nike created the I-95 Posite Max boot. The Nike I-95 Posite Max is is a mixture of the Air Flightposite for the upper, but with a boot-like outsole equipped with full-length Max Air unit that can adapt to wintery weather.

This colorway is in Metallic Gold with black accents from the eyelets and outsole. Expect the Nike I-95 Posite Max to hit retail stores Holiday 2012. Retail is $250.

If posted already, my bad.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

Did they put any effort in to designing these?? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Apart from the marquee stuff, absolutely no damns are given on the lifestyle product. They must be having some sort enhanced version of NikeID that allows them to swap uppers/midsoles/outsoles and mess with colours.

I have the gold flightposite I and NIKE really thinks I'm going to pay $250 for the same flightposite but with a different sole and a 360 air unit?!?!?!?! C'mon NIKE.....

If you gonna make a hybrid boot, at least make it look somewhat decent(be a little innovative design wise), lower the price, and come up with a better name. I see they are def trying to appeal to the east coat with that "I-95" name...smh

WOW!!! these are 1,000,000,000 times worse than the foamposite boots & they were pretty bad...

Back
Top Bottom