Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

love those multis.... just hard to swallow full price or close to when some other cws have been gotten for so much less... I know it shouldn't be factor but it is. #shoe struggles
mean.gif
I have my size in my cart right now but that 225 price tag is stopping me too.

The fact that these are sitting also gives me hope i'll be able to snag these with a bit of discount in future.

Last edited:
I have my size in my cart right now but that 225 price tag is stopping me too.
The fact that these are sitting also gives me hope i'll be able to snag these with a bit of discount in future.
I know what you mean lol. I wanna buy the multi so bad but that price tag is keepin me away. I dunno if this helps but i held the item in my cart for 24hrs then they sent a code for 10$ off

Double repped on those links. Swooped up a 13. Out of all the flyknits, these adjust well for cats with wide feet.

That will work, about to pick up 2 more pairs. Got 2 pair DS now so I'll just have to make some decisions on weave. Thanks. Nothing wrong with that....no matter what you have on the closet there is always going to #shoe struggles. All I'm gonna say is these multi' are nice. Just glad there's a shoe I really like that's able to be copped that most are sleeping on. Tired of feeding resellers

Is it me or do these oreos fit way bigger than the OG colors? I remember having to try on a 12.5 last year in the black/orange/yellow. This year i could probably slide into a 11.5 in the oreos if I wanted. (True size 12).

Yes. Will be here Thursday
Just called fnl customer service they said my shoes are being fulfilled in Orlando but the store has yet to receive the inventory.. is this normal?

Store fulfillment is very normal for finishline but cancellations do happen during this process. The fact that the store hasn't received its inventory does make things a little shaky. My pair is coming from Indy so I'm sure it was fulfilled from the warehouse.

Sounds like they might have oversold the inventory therefore they had to fill the order from a store. Normal practice but not the best customer results to be honest.

Nike Run Store on 68th has MC's and Oreo's for the NYC NTers. Flat Iron had them yesterday as well. Chick working there was cool and let me pick and choose my weaves from 2 different pairs. Normally dont do stuff like that but she literally offered. :lol:

I kinda like the scattered restock approach ... u get more than one shot to snatch a pair. Less bots.

Is it me or do these oreos fit way bigger than the OG colors? I remember having to try on a 12.5 last year in the black/orange/yellow. This year i could probably slide into a 11.5 in the oreos if I wanted. (True size 12).
My 13s are big. Got some thick socks and there's space around my toes.

Back
Top Bottom