Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Oreos go hard! Can't part with any of my MC or Oreos. Will be breaking out the final pair of MC day one in the nursing home. Does everyone think this will be the last of these Flyknit Max colorways? More colors to come? Any info on future releases?

Dont like the black and white ones at all, never got the hype on the blk/wht racers either :rolleyes

Last edited:
Oreos are clean but I wouldn't be returning my MC for them
laugh.gif
I grabbed two so I could get the color I wanted. I was gonna try and get rid of them now I'm gonna return and Swoop those instead of my extra MC. Maybe... I'm very indecisive on it though since my dude wants to hook me up with some 9 gumbos.

Gumbos > all Flyknit max :smokin

That's a pretty bold statement! Not sure about that these are some comfy shoes! Thinking I'm gonna grab the Gumbos though since I'll prob be able to get the Oreos later at discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take that stink view point to the Kobe thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 not hating on the FKMs, definitely one of my favorite shoes of last year... I'm just saying there is no colorway I'd take over Maestros. Wore my bright crimsons to the gym this morning, saw some little chick on the leg press with the purple/blue ones, should have hit her with the classic "nice shoes, wanna...? "

Everybody loving that Orange FK pair. A couple months back I copped when FNL wasn't stingy with the coupons. Ended up returning cause of a big crease in the toe box and the wife said they were too bright anyways so i bid them farewell.

Just went hard at F&F at the Nike Factory. That store never gets flyknits ... :smh:

Got an interview there next week for part time job. Any limitations on Swoosh account for part time?

Just went hard at F&F at the Nike Factory. That store never gets flyknits ... :smh:

Got an interview there next week for part time job. Any limitations on Swoosh account for part time?

nope. just dont give it to anyone other than close family.

Walked out of my house this afternoon to my wife cutting the lawn. And whats she wearing? Her MC Flyknit Max that I got her a few weeks ago. I couldnt help but laugh. No matter the cost they are hers to do what she pleases. Also,  It just makes me think how much emphasis and priority we place on these sneakers when at the end of the day they are still only sneakers..

With that being said my beaters will always remain my lawn shoes lol mowing in MC's is downright insane.

Back
Top Bottom