Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Ive squatted 100kg and Dled 150 in my FaMs. No sign of failure, now that I think about Ill probably stop that but those are 1rm anyway. Way more comfortable than Free 5s my only other option.

Was walking around in my Blue/green pair and the right air bag popped. No visible cuts on the bag and there are no holes in the bottom. I got them from Finishline any advice on what to do? Got them this year. Any help would be appreciated.

Was walking around in my Blue/green pair and the right air bag popped. No visible cuts on the bag and there are no holes in the bottom. I got them from Finishline any advice on what to do? Got them this year. Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe you can take them to finishline store and see what they can do. Don't call. Just take them up there and talk to them about it.

Maybe you can take them to finishline store and see what they can do. Don't call. Just take them up there and talk to them about it.
Repped thanks I think Im gonna try that on my lunch. Hopefully they will give me something since they are less that two months old!

Hope I'm not jinxing myself but now sure how you guys be popping your airbags so frequently.
Wish I knew... no holes and I was walking on concrete when it went flat. Same CW as your though!
mean.gif

Ok so FL is amazing! (at least the AZ mills location) I brought them down there on my lunch break and the manager there oredered me a new pair for no charge! Luckily I am a winner circle rewards member which saved me! They were able to verify that my purchase was made in March and able to give me full credit seeing no punctures on the shoe. Thanking my lucky stars today new pair already shipped!
nthat.gif

Ok so FL is amazing! (at least the AZ mills location) I brought them down there on my lunch break and the manager there oredered me a new pair for no charge! Luckily I am a winner circle rewards member which saved me! They were able to verify that my purchase was made in March and able to give me full credit seeing no punctures on the shoe. Thanking my lucky stars today new pair already shipped! :nthat:

Good stuff. We just gotta work on your abbreviations on here.

FL - footlocker
FNL - finishline

Ok so FL is amazing! (at least the AZ mills location) I brought them down there on my lunch break and the manager there oredered me a new pair for no charge! Luckily I am a winner circle rewards member which saved me! They were able to verify that my purchase was made in March and able to give me full credit seeing no punctures on the shoe. Thanking my lucky stars today new pair already shipped! :nthat:

Good stuff. Yeah that location has a friendly staff but they hardly have any shoes in there.

Good stuff. We just gotta work on your abbreviations on here.

FL - footlocker
FNL - finishline
Yeah my bad mistype.... still jittery hahahaha
Good stuff. Yeah that location has a friendly staff but they hardly have any shoes in there.
Yeah I havent shopped there before but I will in the future for any GR's at least! Great customer service!

picked up the multis in store yesterday just to be safe, although I might return them. They also had the oreos which looked great. Total Orange and hyper grape also look very nice.

i went to a local FNL and picked up a pair of the multi's yesterday. first pair of flyknit max's and im sprung. i felt a little hesitant dropping that much on gym shoes, but whatever. had a WC reward to use, so i'll wait for another WC reward to come in to get another pair. these look like they can take a beating in the gym, while still looking good if i wanted to wear it casually.

pretty cool that they have MC's in store now. hopefully that means theres more of a chance of them to go on sale.

i went to a local FNL and picked up a pair of the multi's yesterday. first pair of flyknit max's and im sprung. i felt a little hesitant dropping that much on gym shoes, but whatever. had a WC reward to use, so i'll wait for another WC reward to come in to get another pair. these look like they can take a beating in the gym, while still looking good if i wanted to wear it casually.
Just cant bring myself to lift in these again. I feel like I get to much spring when lifting.

MC on sale would be ideal! Taking 2 pair back tomorrow, made the best sets of the other DS pairs in the closet. Getting close on matching weave, beginning to get frustrated

the employee at my FNL yesterday was nice enough to take out 4 pairs for me to look at when i asked for the mc's. he knew the deal when i asked lol

however, there came a point where i just started getting crosseyed looking at the weaves and just picked two random ones 
laugh.gif

nike sf had the men's ones when i went a few minutes ago.  i have a feeling these will hit markdowns....

Back
Top Bottom