Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Right! Those orange ones are fire though! Hopefully they will drop an all red CW soon... thats my jam right there.
nthat.gif
  Feel you though I had to replace my green/blue/black ones shortly after that cause mine popped just standing up. 
mean.gif
univ red would look awesome.. I've been seeing a "blue" cw poppin' on IG

This thread is kinda slow. It's size talk all in here. That may help. Just go back like 10 pages or so and soak up the info.

I'm just here waiting for the Oreo's to go on sale. I have two WC waiting :pimp:

Idk if I'll double up on the MC if they go on sale. I have yet to wear my first pair lol

Walter..

I think they're 2013 QS, not EXT.
They were the ext model of the 2013, there were two styles of the 2013. The regulars and the ext model and these were the qs ext Paris edition
what made them ext though, i'm trying to uderstand what's premuim on the ext running shoes or warrants the ext brand on them, i've yet to understand that, it makes sense on the Basketball and Revis but the runners
indifferent.gif

what made them ext though, i'm trying to uderstand what's premuim on the ext running shoes or warrants the ext brand on them, i've yet to understand that, it makes sense on the Basketball and Revis but the runners :stoneface:
6-nike-air-max-2013-paris-qs-paris-pack-hometurf-series-2013-skanktonius-kicks-box.jpg

Never heard of an EXT but the overlay was nubuck, that's the only thing I can think of.

Seriously?! I thought after all those restocks these would of for sure been stable at the 225 price point...

Granted those 2 people who payed $375 purchased towards the end of April, but still. I'm seeing in the last week people paying over $280. I have 3 different pairs of these all purchased for under $170. But hey, if u got it spend it i guess.

Back
Top Bottom