Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Those blacks are slick

will look dope as hell when the bottom is yellow'd all nasty
now that will be great since the new pt uniform is black and yellow
laugh.gif

Those black max's.....sold! Agree black air pocket would be nice(clear outer bubble, black inner. not like 2015 max). I've looked and can't find any release info. Just got finished with a few pairs of Kobe elites on iD, which make me wonder why these aren't an option yet...

Are the men's MC ever going to go on sale? I'm patiently waiting but don't want to lose out

Are the men's MC ever going to go on sale? I'm patiently waiting but don't want to lose out

A good number of people are holding out just like you. I went ahead and purchased a pair for retail over a month ago. The $240 w/tax is very high.
I'm now waiting for the Oreo's to go on sale so I can stack rewards on top. I'll wait for the full black pair to go on sale as well, definitely want those.

It looks like they may go on sale, but I didn't want to miss out.

Walter..

I have a wc reward and a $20 giftcard for $20 from a wc return, so it would be $185 plus $14 back in ebates but I guess I'm being cheap .....lol

I have a wc reward and a $20 giftcard for $20 from a wc return, so it would be $185 plus $14 back in ebates but I guess I'm being cheap .....lol
you're not being cheap. it's hard justifying paying for that full price when you damn well know it'll hit discount eventually. i bought a pair at retail, but also waiting patiently to double up

It's crazy. If these were racers and they were priced at $225, no one would be hesitating. Crazy that this Air Max has managed to fly under the radar besides the initial release of the MC.

i know eventually finishline will put the MC and oreos for 150 like alot of the other flyknits...kids, save your WC rewards and bring em down to a much more reasonable 130.  i love the mc's and i dont think we're being cheap, 225 is steep.  

i know eventually finishline will put the MC and oreos for 150 like alot of the other flyknits...kids, save your WC rewards and bring em down to a much more reasonable 130.  i love the mc's and i dont think we're being cheap, 225 is steep.  
im hoping it'd drop to $150, but i think it'll drop to $180 realistically 

Did those come out before or after the MC Cant remember. But i hope thats a sign that the multis will get discounted soon.

Did those come out before or after the MC Cant remember. But i hope thats a sign that the multis will get discounted soon.

The Oreos?

I wanna say about the same time or very shortly after.. I feel like when the MC's dropped very soon after we were talking about the Oreos and when they'd see disco lol

What I've notice with FNL is when they do put them on discount, they dont have abundant stock and you got to get em quick or you'll miss out.  They don't make any announcements or anything, just for sale on the sly I guess trying to get rid of remaining stock.  Last time they went on sale, I saw these 2 colorways sitting on a table for $150, probably less than a dozen pairs of various sizes...I passed but man the top pair was so tempting.  If I get lucky and see MCs, I have my WC and will deff copp without hesitation.  

Last edited:
Check your local Ross, I just got a pair of the lucid green/volt/orange for $60!! I could not believe my luck.

Back
Top Bottom