Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

3 size 10s on eBay. i dont know any online stores that have them below retail and haven't seen this color in store in a while.

Thanks Big J. Thinking eBay is my last resort but you're right on finding this color way. Pretty upset that it was popped.

Honestly, the cheapest price should be priority with these as long as you can verify you are getting a legit pair (which shouldn't be hard with these).
And as sol said above, contact nike for a voucher if it really popped.

Man im worried about buying a pair if its gonna risk having the bubble pop. How much or what kind of wear would cause that?

Man im worried about buying a pair if its gonna risk having the bubble pop. How much or what kind of wear would cause that?
Its not wearing them down, just the entire are unit is exposed under your foot so it can easily be punctured from the sides as well as underneath. Just try to be aware of where you're stepping.

From past experience, the only times I've had an air bubble pop/deflate is when i stepped on something pointed... like a tac or a nail for example.

At my FNL.

Sick outfit lol. I was thinking about buying that tee too. And ive been wanting to watch that movie.

Thanks fellas. I can't wait to watch it tonight..a few friends watched it Thursday and loved it too.

Walter..

Honestly, the cheapest price should be priority with these as long as you can verify you are getting a legit pair (which shouldn't be hard with these).
And as sol said above, contact nike for a voucher if it really popped.

If it's within 2 years on the size tag and the popped airbag was a manufacturer defect, send it back to Nike and they'll give you a voucher for the full retail price.
If you kept you're original receipt you can walk in to any nikestore and get that amount refunded.

I'd bite on a MC pair for $165

I sold my blue/orange I hadn't worn yet to eventually maybe buy those black ones a few pages back

^^ I wanna get these bad but not at the price theyre at right now. The guy that got em at 165 came up. Hopefully i find em for that price.

Back
Top Bottom