Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Add some shoe laces or something.

I was trying to order to pickup in store to avoid shipping charges. Adding laces brings up a pop up that says "1 of your items can't be picked up in store, all items on the order will be shipped." Guess it just WC reward and mrrebates.

Add some shoe laces or something.

I was trying to order to pickup in store to avoid shipping charges. Adding laces brings up a pop up that says "1 of your items can't be picked up in store, all items on the order will be shipped." Guess it just WC reward and mrrebates.

Can always return the filler item if you can find a shippable.

$137 shipped for the volts with my wc and $10 coupon code.. ill take that price any day.

didn't let me used the $15 off even tho i added laces.. but the $10 worked.

I'll be doing that this Friday, shame Oreos still aren't on sale, and my size keeps disappearing lol
MC's too, wouldn't mind a double up.

Walter..

So guys I need some sizing help. How much room do you guys have in the toe box? My toes are right at the end in size 12. The 12.5 however seems to have perfect room. How do you guys have yours?

So guys I need some sizing help. How much room do you guys have in the toe box? My toes are right at the end in size 12. The 12.5 however seems to have perfect room. How do you guys have yours?
Same situation. 12 was right at the end and felt uncomfortable, so I was forced to get 13 since they didn't have 12.5. Little bit of room but not unbearable

Might break down and get the Oreos soon. Gonna return my laser 4s since I really don't have time to wear them nor have a desire to maintain them then use the loot towards the oreos and keep the change. Oreos are :pimp:

Might break down and get the Oreos soon. Gonna return my laser 4s since I really don't have time to wear them nor have a desire to maintain them then use the loot towards the oreos and keep the change. Oreos are :pimp:

Excellent choice. Laser 4's are blah

Walter..

Jordan's are soo played out, Oreos are a PERFECT everyday sneaker

Finish line says free shipping on orders over $100.

Wore my Oreos to my FF draft the other day... so comfortable.

May like the colorway better than my MCs.

I said this in another thread but the oreo FK AM are my all time favorite shoe I own. I wear them probably 3-4 times a week and get compliments every time I wear them, a lot of times from the same friends who are jealous lol.

I've been thinking about picking up the MC, for those that have them how do you like the MC pattern? Are they unique per pair of mostly the same?

didn't get the Oreos when I swapped my lasers so I'll have to get them later on I guess. Ended up with a women's color and some hyper chases. Still want the Oreos but I couldn't do the FNL coupon/WC move the way the manager did my transaction. Also, I haven't seen these in my size in a very long time. Not everyone's cup of tea but they chill to me.

View media item 1684863

Last edited:
give me those red ones OMG gimmie gimmie gimmie
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom