Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

I hate this waiting game. When are we going to get an official US release date on the mc's? Don't want to hunt them down, just want to buy them all lol.

Saw this colorway at my local FNL today - the way Nike is sneaking out colorways is confusing for a shoe priced this high...

men's cw? maybe the orange mc's aren't too far behind since the first time I saw this cw is about the same time I saw the orange mc's as well. awesome!!!

@MD177  Yes, it's a men's colorway.  Well, it was on the men's wall at least... 
happy.gif

Saw this colorway at my local FNL today - the way Nike is sneaking out colorways is confusing for a shoe priced this high...
Never seen that CW, it does look nice but it'd have to be below $150 for me to mess with it. I do like the hint of MC in the flyknit. The green fading sole ruins it for me. 

Never seen that CW, it does look nice but it'd have to be below $150 for me to mess with it. I do like the hint of MC in the flyknit. The green fading sole ruins it for me. 
That CW is a Black Friday release. Three colorways coming in men's and women's on Black Friday this year. Don't be surprised if they figure that out shortly and pull them off the shelf.

That CW is a Black Friday release. Three colorways coming in men's and women's on Black Friday this year. Don't be surprised if they figure that out shortly and pull them off the shelf.

any hint for the other black friday colorways??

Fwiw, these are available here in Hong Kong @$1799 HKD, which is around $230 USD, for retail at the nike lab.

Back
Top Bottom