Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

They gave me photo credit on SN so it's cool. SNB has a pic on their IG also and I posted something in there. As long as they give photo credit, I don't mind. Most have done so, so no biggie. :smile:

on feet shots. last pics of these for a while. I think I posted enough pics.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When do these release? I need them. Multis = best flyknit cw.

on feet shots. last pics of these for a while. I think I posted enough pics.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I told myself after I had a pair of AM2013 that I was done with them because the air pocket burst easy (after being an air max guy most of my life).  However, this pair really wants me to get a pair.  I love that they finally have abandoned the two color fade on the airbag for at least one pair.  Now I have to find these in Hong Kong or in the states for the general release.

I have to agree flyknit on toebox looks different to my one pair and reps normally lace like that at the bottom, which most nikes dont come like that retail.

Two different pairs from ebay different to yours

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

Last edited:

I have to agree flyknit on toebox looks different to my one pair and reps normally lace like that at the bottom, which most nikes dont come like that retail.

Two different pairs from ebay different to yours 
So my own pair is Fake?
mean.gif

Yeah I think so but heres a rep review of that colourway.

Yours definitely have a different toebox to retail and the tag looks a little wrong. Colours look good on your pair though compared to this rep video, which also seems to have the correct flyknit :smile:

Post some HQ pics if you dont mind?

Last edited:

Yeah I think so but heres a rep review of that colourway.

Yours definitely have a different toebox to retail and the tag looks a little wrong. Colours look good on your pair though compared to this rep video, which also seems to have the correct flyknit :smile:
Okay mate thanks for the answer
smile.gif

Im very upset why i bought fake shoes with high price
mean.gif

I think you have 45 calendar days from the dat of transaction?

Also the replicas cost around 95 USD + shipping, what did you pay?

Back
Top Bottom