Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Being a "newbie" I have to ask.....
How do you know it's a sample or one off creation and of course, where do you get such a thing???
Very Cool

Being a "newbie" I have to ask.....
How do you know it's a sample or one off creation and of course, where do you get such a thing???
Very Cool
Promo samples say it on the tag, 1of1 looksee samples normally have a big sample insignia somewhere on the shoe

Thanks for the info.
All I need now is a hook up with some 11.5
can't help you there
tongue.gif
 sample size for FAMs seems to be a 10

Last edited:

some of those flyknit pics are of legit pairs, taken from legit sources.. don't scare people like that b..
I think you mean me?

All taken off one rep site but yes looking back I can see some of the pics they had are legit, thanks will update post.

you gotta work for nike b, aint no way possible you not plugged into nike and got this magical array of flyknit maxes

edit:noticed the image tags it aint you i think lmao
Naah, You just have to go visit Vietnam :wink: it was worth the trip!

Those are a nice colorway.  The only issue for me is, they look too much like my Flyknit Racers.  That being said, had I known, I would of never gotten the racers in that color, and waited for the Max.

The FK Max is really coming up lately.  I almost prefer them to the racer now days.

Just got the Bright Crimsons yesterday. Really like them, but good lord they are bright! Little too loud for me haha.

Back
Top Bottom