Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

man all these multicolor colorways are killing me. when in the hell is Nike gonna release them in the US
I think the Flyknit AirMax run has ended in the US for now. They are gearing up for the Fall / Winter shoes now. So sad. I was talking to a Nike Store Employee yesterday and they said this season's shoe cycle has ended so they have new stuff coming in. They had no Flyknit AirMax in the store. They've sent most to Outlets. I'm assuming most Nike store will follow. Even on NDC they barely have any CW's left. I'm assuming thats why FNL has a lot of them discounted right now.

mean.gif

Last edited:

yo thanks for posting 
pimp.gif
 @vig09

picked up the sprites for $109.99 and returned the pair I paid $200 for, saved my self about $90 
been trying to use mobile and desktop to stack WC rewards & $20of$100 coupon but every time I get to the confirm payment part, only one of the coupons is being accepted. do I have to go to a store to get $40 off?

Thanks

yo thanks for posting 
pimp.gif
 @vig09

picked up the sprites for $109.99 and returned the pair I paid $200 for, saved my self about $90 
been trying to use mobile and desktop to stack WC rewards & $20of$100 coupon but every time I get to the confirm payment part, only one of the coupons is being accepted. do I have to go to a store to get $40 off?

Thanks
Yeah I went in store because of that and I didn't feel like dealing with shipping

But for some reason FNL website, either the mobile or the regular site, is not allowing you to apply a WC rewards and a coupon at the same time, it has been happening to me recently, I've just been going in store 

you can also call up customer service and they can do for you, I did it recently for a pair of AM 90's Lunar suit and tie pack 

That new one has a different sole also.
The released women's show has a light green to neon green sole
While the new photo has Green front and yellow back sole...
Diggin' those, hope they are for guys 8)

@teetun118

Being sold on IG right now I can't vouch for this guy other than that hes a good bloke.

size 11,12,13 US

10727351_1492851477648930_1598271349_n.jpg

Sample so probably 10 US

10724200_307349776118805_859735575_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks abuch47 for the heads up...  I just grabbed a pair of those "OREOs" from @teetum118

Can't wait to see them!

haha yeah I saw nice work, did you get your size?

he offered me a pair but Im strapped for cash and want the multicolour first so i though you guys could try your luck.

@abuch47 - grabbed my size 11.5 can't wait to be the first one around my neck of the woods to be sporting those bad boys...

@caballoloco - expensive but if you want to play in the deep end you better come prepared $260usd shipped to the U.S. Beats the 250eur I spent on these a month ago... :x

...Just teasing, the price is correct- but I consider that a "hook-up" so a BIG THANKS!! Normal price when these drop in the US is $225.00 and I'm getting these EARLY and shipped to me, you can't beat that..... 8)

View media item 1232074

Last edited:

Thanks abuch47 for the heads up...  I just grabbed a pair of those "OREOs" from @teetum118

Can't wait to see them!
I told you, he was able to hook you up! 
glasses.gif
 You won't be dissappointed! 
And for anyone else wanting the flyknit airmax Oreo, i got a size 9 

Went to Nikelab HK at causeway bay yesterday and asked them bout the mc CWs but no dates or nothin been set yet
Hopin they do get them here cos them oreo do look very nice

@abuch47 - grabbed my size 11.5 can't wait to be the first one around my neck of the woods to be sporting those bad boys...

@caballoloco - expensive but if you want to play in the deep end you better come prepared $260usd shipped to the U.S. Beats the 250eur I spent on these a month ago...
sick.gif

...Just teasing, the price is correct- but I consider that a "hook-up" so a BIG THANKS!! Normal price when these drop in the US is $225.00 and I'm getting these EARLY and shipped to me, you can't beat that.....
glasses.gif
Have you noticed that yours are grey on the sole around the toe, and the other pair that looks similar was more of a lighter blue?  I just noticed that.  Not a big deal, but wanted to see if anyone else noticed?

And congrats on snagging a pair.

yes RMKstore is legit they used to be Toronto based but now Hong Kong, their prices are pretty **** though.

Back
Top Bottom