Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Just saw the Gold/Orange Multi's pictured above at Finishline. Guy grabbed them out of the back for me. Wouldn't let me get a pair, but said they are released on the 24th. By far, hands down, my favorite Multi

Just saw the Gold/Orange Multi's pictured above at Finishline. Guy grabbed them out of the back for me. Wouldn't let me get a pair, but said they are released on the 24th. By far, hands down, my favorite Multi

Bummer you couldn't get a pair but great Intel on the release date!!
Thanks for sharing... 8)

No problem at all.  The manager said both of the colors were in the back, and they were both set to be released on the 24th.

I know I will be there for sure at 10am grabbing that pair.

No problem at all.  The manager said both of the colors were in the back, and they were both set to be released on the 24th.

I know I will be there for sure at 10am grabbing that pair.
Awesome! dunno if I should double up on release day, since I already have the samples also. I might just wait for them to go on sale.. we'll see coz I really like this cw.

Awesome! dunno if I should double up on release day, since I already have the samples also. I might just wait for them to go on sale.. we'll see coz I really like this cw.
I hear ya on that!  Although, I have seen your collection, both on here and FB, and you must have your own warehouse.  The sneaks that you own is pretty impressive.  And my wife would be shocked to hear me say that about someone else, because she thinks I am nuts with the amount that I have.

I would snag one pair for "retail" or close to that, and then snatch up another pair if they hit on sale later on.

I'm so jealous that you have had yours for a month or more, and I am still dreaming.

I hear ya on that!  Although, I have seen your collection, both on here and FB, and you must have your own warehouse.  The sneaks that you own is pretty impressive.  And my wife would be shocked to hear me say that about someone else, because she thinks I am nuts with the amount that I have.

I would snag one pair for "retail" or close to that, and then snatch up another pair if they hit on sale later on.

I'm so jealous that you have had yours for a month or more, and I am still dreaming.
hey man. thanks for the kind words. I have worn all three of my FlyknitMax probably 3-4x each and that's about it.
laugh.gif
sometimes, I get lazy to rotate. I fill up my 3-4 rows on the shoe shelf and it takes a few weeks to get the next rotation out. lemme tell yah though that even though I only have 3 cw of FlyknitMax, I think I have more than enough since I can pretty much wear them with anything. both cw's are on top of my list for go to pairs. only drawback for FlyknitMax is the weight and price so I had to be very selective. when you get the chance to pick up the crimson pair, I'm sure you'll wear them a lot for the first week or two. I get compliments about them all the time. the reddish pair and purple are really gonna tempt me to not buy. I might just give in once they go on sale. talk about the ones on sale.. I've been fighting myself on not to give in the Sprites. good thing the initial black/orange/volt pair is sold out in my size so I don't have to think about that cw anymore.
laugh.gif

Glad you will be getting a pair!  I'm glad you didn't pay $40 shipping from Hong Kong  as well 
glasses.gif

hey man. thanks for the kind words. I have worn all three of my FlyknitMax probably 3-4x each and that's about it.
laugh.gif
sometimes, I get lazy to rotate. I fill up my 3-4 rows on the shoe shelf and it takes a few weeks to get the next rotation out. lemme tell yah though that even though I only have 3 cw of FlyknitMax, I think I have more than enough since I can pretty much wear them with anything. both cw's are on top of my list for go to pairs. only drawback for FlyknitMax is the weight and price so I had to be very selective. when you get the chance to pick up the crimson pair, I'm sure you'll wear them a lot for the first week or two. I get compliments about them all the time. the reddish pair and purple are really gonna tempt me to not buy. I might just give in once they go on sale. talk about the ones on sale.. I've been fighting myself on not to give in the Sprites. good thing the initial black/orange/volt pair is sold out in my size so I don't have to think about that cw anymore.
laugh.gif
Anytime!  You are always good enough to share the rare ones, that most of us will never get our hands on.

Glad you will be getting a pair!  I'm glad you didn't pay $40 shipping from Hong Kong  as well 
glasses.gif
Thanks!  That store finally came back to me 1 month, after I told them to cancel my order, and they tried to place the order.  I had called my CC company and told them to reject the charge if they tried to place the order.  Although I would love to have them now, I am glad I didn't get them through that place.

Back
Top Bottom