Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

bought a pair of the first CW last week.  gotta say these r def 1 of the most comfortable shoes ive ever tried/bought.  thought the color was abit 2 bright and funky but as soon as i tried them on ....  man ..... sold lol  i do like them heaps but however i think they r a lil overpriced.  lookin forward to the grey/blue pair, im pretty sure i be gettin a pair of those as well.  release date any1 ?

first pair of flyknit anythin that ive ever bought, would love to c a white CW for these

Man I tried these on today and they are absolute heaven for the feet. I think sizing down is the way to go on these.

They should as long as it doesn't cost more than the retail pair. I wouldn't iD a pair because of the price and besides the options would be limited so it's not worth it imo.

I like the grey/blue pair, kinda like the launch pair, but want to see what else they come out with. Which ever pair gets discounted first I'll probably go with lol.

Not sure if its been said yet but FNL will have the Women's Glacier Ice/Light Charcoal/Game Royal and Men's Vvd Blue/Blk-Gym Rd-Atmc Orng on 1/25.

They should as long as it doesn't cost more than the retail pair. I wouldn't iD a pair because of the price and besides the options would be limited so it's not worth it imo.

I like the grey/blue pair, kinda like the launch pair, but want to see what else they come out with. Which ever pair gets discounted first I'll probably go with lol.

ID on these would prob be 250+

id love these in a am95 neon cw

NDC page for the flyknit airmax has been updated with the Vivid Blue/Black-Gym Red-Atomic Orange cw, but it only says Coming Soon.

laugh.gif
 anybody out there really paying $225 for these?  God bless you.

noticed that the insoles are fitsole 2. I found that fitsole 2 and fitsole 3 have a little more cushioning than the fitsole 1. out of the 3 NikeID's I have, (2) had fitsole2 and one had fitsole3. anyone else have this experience?

other than minor heel slippage these r almost perfect

cant wait for the grey/blue CW

not really feelin the next CW releasin

other than minor heel slippage these r almost perfect
cant wait for the grey/blue CW
not really feelin the next CW releasin
I thought maybe it was just me. I get a TON of slippage in these things...even when laced tight. What's worse is that I prefer not to tie my shoes. I can't even imagine rocking these untied.

Like that blue/orange cw! The 2013's I think are the only shoe that looks good with the 360 bubble

Back
Top Bottom