Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Saw the vivid blue's yesterday at Finishline. They are pretty bright and would be a nice pair for summer, I just can't justify $225 for them right now.

Just wore my air max today for the first time to the mall and around town, and they great!
They feel very similar to the 2013's to me (which I also loved).

Are those the same size? Flyknit air max look like they run pretty big judging by that photo...am I just seeing things?

Are those the same size? Flyknit air max look like they run pretty big judging by that photo...am I just seeing things?
They are the same size (10.5)
They are the same fit wise for me, but I have wide feet. The air max are really comfy!

Broke down and bought the Black color way today. I absolutely love them!:smokin at first I though the lockdown sucked but then I laced them all the way. There is a small hole without flawier that none of the pictures have had laced through. That might be the cause for slippage

I just bought the black color way as well. Im a sucker for Volt. The blues though looked really really good!

Man, loving these but just can't justify the cost. :smh:

Hopefully I can find these way under retail.

luckly i have an NDC 20% promo code.. going to grab me and the wifey a pair along with the ASG 11's tomorrow.. NDC do not fail me! 

I want a pair so bad but the price tag is preventing from copping.

I was gonna get these for the gym, they gotta be the best shoe for the gym out right?

I want a pair so bad but the price tag is preventing from copping.

I was gonna get these for the gym, they gotta be the best shoe for the gym out right?

depends on what you are going to be doing at the gym. I have the AM 2014's and I prefer my free run 2's at the gym for working out.

Just saw this on FNL release calendar. Sounds promising. Drop date is 2/27.

Mens Flyknit Max

Style: 620469-005
Color: wolf grey/black/vivid blue
Description: Feel light as air while you stroll on clouds with the brand new Nike Flyknit Air Max. Nike's newest innovation, Flyknit, teams up with their cushiest technology, Air Max, to give you the sneaker your sneakers wish they could be. A full-length 360 Max Air unit makes each step feel like cake while the sock-like Flyknit moves with you. Whether on the run or out for a run, these running shoes effortlessly mesh supreme comfort and progressive style.

Last edited:
wow...I almost love those enough to spend $225.  I HAVE to get my hands on a swoosh account again.

really any cw will do. I really like all three so far. by Christmas time, I'm guessing around $124.97 at the outlet plus 20-30% off extra. that's about the price I'm gonna pay for these. haha..

really any cw will do. I really like all three so far. by Christmas time, I'm guessing around $124.97 at the outlet plus 20-30% off extra. that's about the price I'm gonna pay for these. haha..

Man, that would be nice.

That blue CW is a must have. :smokin

I don't know if I can wait till Christmas for the discount.  i love them all but in the order they came out... black > blue > white.

I need the black ones and I'll be satisfied. I hope...

Once these get in the 160-180 range I'm copping but not for 225. My friend got the blue pair they're so dope

Back
Top Bottom