Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

I wonder how many of these restocked pairs are returns from people who bought multiples to pick and choose their colors....or just from another production run. 

Too soon for it to be returned pairs.

Ah yes...forgot about cancellation pairs. Or maybe shipments that finally cleared through the ports? Either way, I'm always excited to get a pair of MC's to see what the colors turn out to be. 

I tried on my Oreo's and am not feeling them as much as the MC's. Will still keep them but am surprised as I usually prefer B/W colorways. 

These multi look really good on feet. I glad I was able to cop today with one of my last 20% off code. Still about $200 with tax but we pay this much on the regular for uncomfortable Jordan Retros so I'm justifying my personal expense with this line of reasoning. Haha. Congrats to those that got through today.

my Bay Area folks...

Nike Stanford has all 3 colors in. I just tried a pair on but decided to pass since im building a classic car (it was hard to pass on em.. they're clean
pimp.gif
)
what are the 3 colors?  MC, black/silver...?

Got a question for you all .

What do you/would you prefer on your MC Flyknit air max , to have the exact same MC design/CW on the toebox or different ?

(saw a pair in person that had  more orange on one shoe and way more blue on the other  and cant decide if it looks nice or weird 
roll.gif
)

I prefer total difference like one orange shoe, one blue/green. Or a pair that has the same amount of everything and is generally very similar.

Im not a fan of two mostly orange or mostly green

seems there are a lot restock on those oreos and multi color ones in asia also, plenty of stock everywhere,  I guess these can go to the outlets for sale soon lol.

It's not like they're readily available. You can only cop them at a Nike Town or NDC. They're sold out at the moment.

Not saying they won't hit outlets like some shoes but not because they're trying to liquidate stock.

I prefer total difference like one orange shoe, one blue/green. Or a pair that has the same amount of everything and is generally very similar.

Im not a fan of two mostly orange or mostly green

Id be pissed if the colors on one shoe came in noticeably different than the other

Seems like Oreos have the better chance to be purchased for the low than the MC

Back
Top Bottom