Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks Fam. I'mma try that and save an extra $5. Every little penny saved. 
laugh.gif
 Scrooge McDuck Status here.

Last edited:
went for the vivid blues from villa

was waiting around like a cheapskate to get them even less $$

paid $92 shipped 

So weird how they are dropping these Flyknit Airmax no rhyme or reason just dropping them.

I feel like the Flyknit Lunars are more comfortable. I've yet to wear the Racers and Trainers.

I do like the FK patterns on the maxes though. My favorite out of the Kobe 9, Lunar 2, Racer, FK Free 4.0, etc.

Anybody tried to clean these? I tried normal sneaker cleaner. The FK absorbs it and it's hard to scrub. Jason Marrks (sp) is similar.

I have these dark stains on the FK from working out/sweat. I Just threw them in the wash to see if that helps.

I ordered the pair I wanted for awhile now finally from finishline, I think I might get a couple more prs to stock for pt as needed

Picked up a pair on discount off of FNL. The last new release Air Max I bought was the 98. Excited to feel how much the tech has changed. I've had the Kobe Elites but never a pair of true FlyKnit without the glue backing. 

anyone know of any coupons on FNL? Want to snag my girl a pair of these..thanks in advance..

The Sprite colorway did it for me

FYI: whenever you actually go to Finish Line in store and order something, anything over $50 ships free

great pick up! and thanks for the heads up on s&h. found this out last week when I ordered a pair of L2 for the wifey that ended up being $28.99. $6.99 s&h. online it's only $5.49 I believe.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom