Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

It seems like a few of the cities involved in the City Pack will also have other city cws along with their own...

*hopes for the London cw to hit NY.

Yea I think NYC and Rio get all colorways on the 8th or 9th of Aug.

Sucks cus I'm leaving the country on the 8th. Hope they sit a little bit or the resale prices aren't that bad.

Yea I think NYC and Rio get all colorways on the 8th or 9th of Aug.

Sucks cus I'm leaving the country on the 8th. Hope they sit a little bit or the resale prices aren't that bad.

That'd be GREAT! Hopefully, they can be purchased through phone orders. :nerd: I'm ready to put those Londons on my feet!

Would love to know how these fit. I'm guessing it's best to go down 1/2 a size but idk...

Based on some comments on IG, 1/2 up seems like the case. Personally, I'll be ordering my true size and 1/2 up. Once they're received, I'll decide which one fits better...

Went to 1948 London yesterday..

In person, the flyknit free is a bit meh.. Didn't do anything for me.. The London color way was a bit bland.. Will wait and see how the brighter color ways look.

Hmm I think I actually prefer the black soles on these. My white-soled running shoes always end up dirty

Tried these on yesterday, love the feel of them. In my opinion you dont even need laces for them

I really hope all the colors for pre-order on NDC don't sell out too fast.  I'd love to grab a pair (or multiple pairs) with some sort of discount.

Tried on the volts today. Felt very tight even with my no show thin anti blister running socks. I tried them on without socks and they were a lot better. Wasnt a huge fan of them. The lines on the toebox were too weird for me. I wish they had a 3.0 sole on them though. Overall wasn't impressed like I thought I would be. Def doesn't feel like a $160 shoe. Will wait for the hyperfeel.

Tried on the volts today. Felt very tight even with my no show thin anti blister running socks. I tried them on without socks and they were a lot better. Wasnt a huge fan of them. The lines on the toebox were too weird for me. I wish they had a 3.0 sole on them though. Overall wasn't impressed like I thought I would be. Def doesn't feel like a $160 shoe. Will wait for the hyperfeel.

Damn :frown: I'm looking forward to these. Maybe they loosen up after a few wears.

Last edited:
Btw. My local footlocker put the volts and the red/blue color ways on the shelves. Pretty sure they were supposed to wait until 8/1 lol. They said they had a good amount of both colorways. Coulda scooped but didn't.

anyone guys know where i can find NIKE FREE FLYKNIT+  any website ??  except Nike Store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom