Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Fantastic shot!  I have yet to visit my local niketown to try them on.  They look gorgeous, but I have to be absolutely sure that I love them before purchasing. 
smile.gif
Appreciate the kind words!! That's fair and smart.... I don't think you will be disappointed though - easily one of my fave models now to date.

Picked up some MC's for about $75.  

Used the 15% cash back on Ebates for RRS after referring my other email and then used the already available discount with the new VIP members.  Still waiting to see if I get the $15 bonus for referring a friend who bought something on my main account.

Picked up a pair of MC 4.0's but they were too narrow and tight in the forefoot. These are really compact shoes.

For those looking for the Free Flyknit + at outlet prices:

Santa Fe Factory
1 (505) 424-3731

$39.97
(615805-410) Blue
(615805-713) Volt
(615805-818) Multi
(615805-070) Grey

I called about an hour ago and they had all 4 of those colorways and one more available in my size (9.5). $47 shipped...I'll happily train in the Blues a bit this summer :pimp:

Grabbed two more pairs of these this past weekend at the clearance store, both were priced at $34.99 before the additional 20% off :wow:

I also stopped by a regular outlet (factory store) that had the same pairs priced at $129.99 :lol:

Not sure what Nike was thinking.

Last edited:
just curious, anyone tried to run in the 4.0s yet? Bought them off RRS and read reviews off NDC that the heel of the right foot does not stay locked down to the shoe. Thinking if the lunar 2s would be better.

just curious, anyone tried to run in the 4.0s yet? Bought them off RRS and read reviews off NDC that the heel of the right foot does not stay locked down to the shoe. Thinking if the lunar 2s would be better.

2 cents from a running enthusiast here, I've done training runs, couple of 5Ks and 5 mile races on both 10.5 (a bit too long but was remedied by wearing double layer elite basketball socks which also helped when it was still very cold) and the replacement 10 and I had no problem with heel lockdown, right or left. There's a couple lacing techniques that you can try in case of poor fit. fwiw each set of feet are of course unique. That's what I like about RRS VIP, you can always try shoes out, return and exchange as needed.

2 cents from a running enthusiast here, I've done training runs, couple of 5Ks and 5 mile races on both 10.5 (a bit too long but was remedied by wearing double layer elite basketball socks which also helped when it was still very cold) and the replacement 10 and I had no problem with heel lockdown, right or left. There's a couple lacing techniques that you can try in case of poor fit. fwiw each set of feet are of course unique. That's what I like about RRS VIP, you can always try shoes out, return and exchange as needed.
Thanks man, good info. Went TTS with mine, and my feet agree with most shoes so I'll just have to try and see. Did you run with the lunar 2s by any chance?

Yes, tried it too for a 5K, the new 4.0 was just much better in terms of upper and cushioning/responsiveness, at least at that distance. Again, just my opinion and experience.

Thanks man, good info. Went TTS with mine, and my feet agree with most shoes so I'll just have to try and see. Did you run with the lunar 2s by any chance?

Yes, tried it too for a 5K, the new 4.0 was just much better in terms of upper and cushioning/responsiveness, at least at that distance. Again, just my opinion and experience.

Sweet. Thanks I hardly run anything over 5k anyway, although I'm going for a half marathon later on this year.

nike doing a firesale on those Nike Free Run Flyknit 5.0

Guess those bombed and they seem to have made TONS of em that were RVD because they seem to be at EVERY OUTLET.

even during FnF with 30% off $49 I didn't cop.

Now they lowered in some outlets I see to $39?

I'll cop when its at $20 or

Does anyone know where I can buy this? Living in Norway, so need to buy them online, but can't find any companies that sell them and ship international..Please help!

Back
Top Bottom