Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

(408) 942-6457

good deal if you can use your 30% FNF

was about to cop as i had FNF, but too wild for me on the color. and i still prefer running in Lunarglide, maybe if it was the grey/white pair or plain black/white

Been looking for these ever since they sold out on nike.com in my size, just placed an order from a factory store in NJ for the same price! Love the colorway. My Blue/volt FK1's are trashed so I need these bad boys lol

The outlets have the all blacks lunar 2 for 99.99
Thinking of getting a pair just for casual comfy shoes. A decent deal?

The outlets have the all blacks lunar 2 for 99.99
Thinking of getting a pair just for casual comfy shoes. A decent deal?
The all blacks may not go any lower at least in a FSR, you may be able to catch a pair on the hash for 79.99, but at the moment 99.99 is the best for them. Though when the 3s drop in about a week or so that all may change

man, i saw the grey pair and the black pair and other colors at the nike factory store in Vacaville, CA.. selling for RETAIL! $150 LOL

there were pairs even on the hashwall no box top and they marked it at $150.. what a joke

they need to stop the games and just mark em down to $49 already

man, i saw the grey pair and the black pair and other colors at the nike factory store in Vacaville, CA.. selling for RETAIL! $150 LOL

there were pairs even on the hashwall no box top and they marked it at $150.. what a joke

they need to stop the games and just mark em down to $49 already
Yup my outlet has them for $100. There are some fugly colors on the hash for $120-130. What a joke. FNL sold many decent CWs for $50-$60 back in January. Unfortunately sizes sold out quick. I need prices to go that low again so I can scoop a few pairs.

I like the lunar2 a lot more than lunar3...

Is the lunar2 something I should look at if I have normal arches with under pronation?

I like the lunar2 a lot more than lunar3...

Is the lunar2 something I should look at if I have normal arches with under pronation?
inside seemed pretty neutral for me….I needed arched inisoles to make them feel more comfortable. As for me when I did that, it got a bit too tight for me. There's a possibility you need to size up for the compensation of having a bigger insole in there. I have low to med atches. I under pronate as well during runs. 

Hope that makes sense. 

Hi, I'm new here. Just bought a pair of Lunar 2. At the store, there is only this color that fit my size.

Is this color too girly? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom