Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

Got the black/white pair for $42 this weekend as well. They had the volt/blue for same price but decided I couldn't pull that look off. This weekend was the first time the local had either colorway...go figure.

Had some pairs of salmon/blue and an orange/blue as well but at much higher pricing on hash wall because Nike Outlet.

Really happy with deciding to buy these. Got a pair of the 1's (107) when they hit outlets and don't wear them much was never 100% happy with the model. I like the fit of these much better. $42 well spent.

Got the black/white pair for $42 this weekend as well. They had the volt/blue for same price but decided I couldn't pull that look off. This weekend was the first time the local had either colorway...go figure.

Had some pairs of salmon/blue and an orange/blue as well but at much higher pricing on hash wall because Nike Outlet.

Really happy with deciding to buy these. Got a pair of the 1's (107) when they hit outlets and don't wear them much was never 100% happy with the model. I like the fit of these much better. $42 well spent.
Just placed an order for 2 pairs for $48 each over the phone, definitely a good deal

I believe this is the Electric Green/Flash Lime pair. You should do a Nike find on it
Nike Product Code:  620658-700

I have only seen it online in US on NDC... I believe this Women's colorway was more broadly release in Europe and Asia. That means the large sizes are even harder to come by.

been wearing my lunar 1s recently, but decided to break these out for class today 

Light Crimson/Gym Red/Midnight Fog

scooped these for the low, decided to stop by an outlet near me and found these chilling for $22. At first I thought the Lunar 2s were ugly, but some color ways are very nice and as time went on the shoe grew on me. Up to 5 pairs now

scooped these for the low, decided to stop by an outlet near me and found these chilling for $22. At first I thought the Lunar 2s were ugly, but some color ways are very nice and as time went on the shoe grew on me. Up to 5 pairs now
what outlet?

Found these for $28 Black/Bright Mango/Dark Grey

Then later on in the week found these for $32

Light Charcoal/Hyper Punch 

Is it just me or does the mid/outsole on the RIGHT shoe seem to stick out more than the LEFT shoe?

Like seems like either molded wrong or glued together off center.

Need help, I can get the blue/neons for cheap to run in.

Anybody use these to actually run? Are they comfortable? I like shoes low to the ground like the nike frees, very light. Would you guys recommend these

I run in them and they're awesome. They're more comfortable than frees since those don't have much cushioning. How cheap? I've gotten mine all for $39 and under and I have about 8 pairs

just copped these after awhile of searching for this color way in my size

Volt/White/Electric Green/Lucid Green 

Last edited:
I was able to get mine from Goodwill for about like 5$. They weren't beat and I'm glad I have em.

Back
Top Bottom